chptr 39,,''

Loid continued to make breakfast as Yor picked up a bit more bags from their rooms. "Are you sure you don't need any help with that, Yor?" She looked over and loosened her grip, dropping a bit more bags onto the side. "No, I'm alright! I don't want to disturb or distract you, so you can just continue!" He shrugged as he mixed the eggs together. "In a specific suitcase, I think the green one, it has some of your swim wear and so as Anya's." "Ok!" Yep, for some odd reason, Handler had given specific swim wear for Anya and Yor. Who knew why, but Loid couldn't just decline her offer. Walking out with a tired yawn was Anya and she rubbed her eyes. Her eyes instantly widened and looked around the room, looking for the delightful sensation. "Papa! Are you cooking?" She ran over and he nodded as a response. "Yes, I am. Get ready and don't put on your uniform, we're going somewhere special today." She smiled with excitement and jumped around. "Are we-" The rummaging through the bags had cut off Anya as she turned around to Bond's nose in the bags. "Bond! You can't ruin the clothes! Mama will be mad!" She quickly ran over to tried to pull away Bond, and he finally let go. "Mama!" She totally forgot about Bond and speeded towards her mother. "Where are we going?" She gently pat her head and smiled, bending down. "It's a surprise, Anya-San! But just between you and me, we're going to a beach! Now, why don't you get ready!" She squealed and grinned eagerly. "Yay! Anya will get ready and we can go, Anya can skip school!" "I totally forgot about the school! Is it going to affect Anya's studies if she doesn't show up today?" She looked over to Loid and he placed a plate down. "No, it won't. I already spoke to the school and they said they won't mark her as absent for like these." She let out a sigh of relief and helped prepare the table for her.

Loid had finished up most cooking by now, and Yor finished packing the bags. Somebody had knocked on the door and both of their heads peeked over. "I'll go get it!" Yor walked over to the door and opened it, revealing who it was. Seemed like Fiona was back. "O-oh, good morning, Fiona!" Yor had somehow seen Fiona more of a friend now, so "Ms. Frost" wasn't needed any more, even though she was still a tad bit jealous of her, able to spend the whole day with Loid! "Good morning, Mrs. Forger." Yor stepped aside to allow her to walk inside. Closing the door behind her, Anya ran out and smiled. "Mama! Papa! Anya finished changing!" She looked over and saw Fiona in front of Yor. If I was the mother role for this family, Anya wouldn't be using this type of perspective on herself! I would've educated her with it and she wouldn't have turned out like this! Anya's face overflowed with shock. SHOCK! LOVE WOMAN THINKS ANYA IS DUMB? Anya gave it her all for a cold glare towards Fiona.

Yor held Anya on her shoulders and she giggled. "Ooting! Ooting! It's an adventure!" Yor laughed and Loid smiled at Anya's immaturity. Fiona nudged him in the arm and he winced lightly. He quietly whispered and turned his attention to Fiona. "What was that for-?" She rolled her eyes and pulled her coat over her body. "Don't get all giggles and smiles with your assigned family. This is operation STRIX. World peace is still being maintained, alright? Get it?" He rolled his eyes back to her. "Nightfall, loosen up. Don't let training get in the way of actual joy." She scoffed and shook her head. "This isn't some type of vacation, Twilight. This is another mission. Something we need to complete to get closer to the target." He couldn't disagree with that. He nodded his head and tipped his hat. Walking closer to the train, Loid grabbed a rolled up newspaper and the train finally called. "Call for Train F3, call for Train F3!" It's our train! Yor looked closer up to the board and Anya's smile sparkled. "Is that the train we're taking, Mama?" "Yes, I think it is!" "Yay!" Anya was more than excited for the trip to the beach—escalated even. The train had stopped and waited for a bit, so they all hoped on the train as it took off. "Anya, take a seat before somebody takes it before you and you slip down the train." She looked scared and ran over to a free seat. "Yor, do y-" Before Loid could finish his sentence, Fiona took the seat next to Anya. She put a leg over the other and crossed her arms, looking the other way. Is she mad? He looked back towards Yor and she just giggled. "It's fine, what were you going to say?" "Ah-it's nothing now, take a seat on the other side." She nodded and looked for a seat for both her and Loid. She waved her hand over to Loid and he walked over, sitting down next to Yor. Who knows how'd long this train ride would take? Hopefully not too long, but Loid already felt a bit tired. He yawned, but Yor took her hand to lightly push Loid's head onto her shoulder. "Are you tired, Loid?" He blushed but nodded and let out a quiet, "mhm." Yor smiled and whispered back to him. "I'll wake you up once we arrive, ok?" No response. I'll just take that as a yes. Fiona quickly swung her head back and was shooting daggers at Yor. Little did she know that Yor could really pull out the daggers and get Fiona quiet in seconds.