chptr 32,,''

The soft wind blew through the leaves and trees on Eden grounds. Anya sat outside, patting the grass and crumbling leaves. The students in 8th grade had to take some exams to proceed for high school. So, all lunch periods for 2nd grade and below were moved to outside. Anya actually enjoyed this and wished everyday they did this. She ate the prepared sandwich Loid had made her for today's lunch and pulled on the sealing wrap. She took a bite as she looked up and saw Becky running over. "Anya-San!" She got closer and settled down next to her. "Outside's weather is nice for lunch, isn't it?" Anya nodded and swallowed her bite. "Becky talks like a mom." Becky looked confused. "I mean, if it's for Loid, then definitely! I'd be the perfect wife!" Anya was obviously not amused, she had the same face every time. "Anyways, hopefully the 8th graders are done with the tests so then we can go back and sit inside!" Anya nodded again and looked over to Becky's lunch. "What do you have for lunch today, Becky?" "Oh, this? It's just sushi and caviar, nothing much to be honest.." "Anya has never had sushi, before! Or the other stuff." Becky looked a bit surprised. "Really? Do you want a piece?" Anya nodded and Becky took out her chopsticks to pick out a piece. "Here, you can have it!" Anya took it with her fingers and stuck it in her mouth. "Sushi tastes like fish." "Well, I mean, you could say that." Aya looked down at her sandwich and gestured it up to Becky. "Does Becky want some?" She shook her head. "No, it's ok! I know my Loid's cooking is good, but it's ok Anya!" Becky smiled and Anya shrugged it off, taking another bite. The wind blew in the air and leaves were sent flying. Anya and Becky laughed. Damian blushed from afar, still being able to hear Anya's laughter. "Boss-man, what are you looking at?" He looked over and scolded them. "Shut up! It's none of your business.." He bitterly looked away and brought his attention to the sky. God, uggo is so annoying! She won't get out of my head! The hell was this to Damian?

  Loid looked at the clock and crossed his leg over the other. What was taking so long with Handler? He rolled his eyes and peered his eyes back down the newspaper he was holding onto. He has to talk to Sylvia about something that could possibly—no, majorly, affect Operation STRIX. Well, Loid couldn't see the operation just crumbling into dust and pieces if this wasn't solved. Though, Handler could. She would probably yell at Loid if she ever figured out herself and if Loid wasn't in this very office, reporting to her. A few minutes passed and the agent exited her office. Loid got up and walked in, holding the door before it closed. Her eyes were directed to Loid's face and she tilted her head upwards. "Yes, Twlight?" Here goes nothing.. Before speaking, Twilight cleared his throat. "Well, you did say that maintaining a good relationship with my wife and child is one of the number one priorities for the mission, correct?" Handler turned her eyes back to Twilight and she raised an eyebrow. "That is correct, Twilight. How fantastic for you to know." He was already sweating. "Well, I mean..Anya, she's the child for the mission. And..she's really starting to grow some obsession with me and Yor's love life." Handler had nodded. "So what? Do you need something to keep her entertained?" He shook his head for his response. "No, but I'm guessing it might be needed soon..or some sort." Twilight let out a deep sigh before continuing his sentence. "I mean, I don't want to come off scary or anything. But, I feel like Yor might fear me in some sort of way." Handler gave her full attention to Twilight. "Twlight, be 100% honest with me." "Handler, I don't harm or put Yor in any way of danger." She glared at him and moved her mouth, as if she was going to say something, but didn't. "Twilight, push all your side missions aside. I'll have somebody to take care of it. Your current mission is Operation STRIX. Bond with your family, or even just talk it out with her. World Peace is in your hands, Twilight." She folded her arms and gave him a face, as if for him to go back home. He nodded and left without a word. What does she mean, "talk it out with her?" How am I going to possibly, "talk it out" with Yor! For gos sake, it's Yor! Loid walked back home and reluctantly decided just to go along with Handler's orders. As he was walking home, he was already at the Eden Academy. Dismissal was anytime soon now, so Loid had thought it wouldn't hurt to just stop by and pick up Anya himself. Bond with your family, or something. Didn't she say that I can't grow so attached to this family's mission? He found a bench that was near the place where the bus would arrive. When Anya steps out, he'd just wave at her and she'd run over, then they'll go back home and "talk it out with Yor."