chptr 64,,''

"News just came in, and the last two arsonists we're looking for are called Ester Ayanko and Hostiro Kojina. Both males, and they're both in their mid thirties. It's been reported that they're both somewhere on concert grounds." Matthew informed them and he sighed, crossing his arms. "This isn't good, we have to resort to the final plan." Everybody was a bit confused, what was the final plan? The only plan they knew and had discussed was the previous one, the one that they were doing right now. "Some of the bodyguards will be used as.. 'bait.' Once one or two of them recognize who it is, they'll go in to kill them themselves, or send someone to do it. We'll be hiding somewhere that'll allow us to fight back when they try to fight us. And if they sent somebody, we'll use them to get information on where they are, or what they plan to do." They all agreed on the plan, since the singers weren't getting harmed, and if a bodyguard actually did die, Matthew said their lives were a sacrifice to this country. (apparently)

"Alright, Bodyguards 3, 5, and Thorn Princess. They have the most information off you three. Bodyguards 3 and 5 will be used as bait, and Thorn Princess will be ready to attack when they arrive. Get into positions." Matthew said calmly, and so they did.

"I'm hidden, does the plan proceed?" Yor asked as she crouched behind a curtain which hid a small closet. She had snuck inside of it, leaving a bit of room to peek out and see what was happening. Another bodyguard was hidden in the same place, but it was on the other side.

"Yes, we now wait. Bodyguard 3 and 5, act as if you don't know what's going on. Once they come over, don't fight back. Instead, Thorn Princess and Bodyguard 4 will fight for you." Matthew reported back and they all agreed.

"Bodyguards, we all hope you make it out of there alive. Ayanko and Kojina won't be sparing you four, they'll definitely be ready to attack with their own weapons, or highly trained hitmen." Matthew added as well.

"Hopefully when they get stabbed, they won't feel too much pain! It'd be enjoyable if we co-" Yor was interrupted with Matthew's sigh of disappointment.

"Again, we won't kill them until we know there's no more information left. If you're really that excited, you can do the killing. Is everybody fine with that?" Matthew asked and over the radio, you could hear the singers panicking again.

"Are we fine with that?! Of course we are! As long as we still live at the end of this, and we don't need to witness the murder!" They said and whined

"Of course, you won't need to witness it. Unless it's necessary. If any type of trauma occurs, talk to a therapist." Matthew suggested them coldly and said he'd be getting off the radio, and suggested for all of them to do so too.

Slowly, each microphone turned off and the radios were shut off as well. And at least 10 minutes later, two unfamiliar faces walked in the room, and didn't even hesitate to walk forward towards to the bodyguards. Following the plan, the bodyguards acted helpless as if they hadn't noticed until a few seconds later. One of them pulled out a lighter with a cigarette, and a pocket knife. Immediately, Bodyguard 4 and Thorn Princess swiftly launched out from behind the curtain and Yor had her stiletto dagger 1 inch away from one of their necks, while the other bodyguards restrained the other.

"Who do you work for! Or..who are you!" She tried asking demandingly, and the man could only laugh at her. Leaving no answer for her, she only wished that she got dig the dagger in his throw at and kill him then. She flipped him over and pushed harshly down on his arms, and he shrieked in pain. D-dammit! Oww!

"Thorn Princess. We've restrained this one, let's go meet up with Director." One of the bodyguards suggested, as they didn't want to use Matthew's name in front of them. "Okay!" She got up and he basically screamed in pain again, as his arms were lopsided and dangled loosely. They walked back to the room they had all planned at and they opened door, Yor smiling while dragging them inside.