chptr 33,,''

Why was Yor becoming someone else, who Loid didn't know as the usual Yor? Loid tried holding her down last night to talk about it but Yor had just asked Loid quietly to leave her room. Loid couldn't do anything about it, but just to leave the room. Yeah, they were married, but they didn't have true feelings for each other. He hated the fact how everyday Yor would go to Anya instead of later on, helping Loid. Besides, now Yor was arriving home late. Was she seeing somebody else? Or a supposed new lover? Loid tried pulling it off as if he didn't care, but he didn't want their relationship to slowly corrupt. Anya had been asleep for a while now, and it probably wasn't good that she went to sleep at around 8:00 now. It would probably be impossible to have her fall to sleep at her supposed bed time. Loid had basically needed to shove Anya onto the bed and knock her out to sleep. Luckily, in the end, she fell asleep from all the energy she had been taking out on Loid. "Anya, just go to sleep!" "No, Papa! Ah-Anya is not tired!" She rubbed her eyes and mumbled as she flopped onto the bed. "A-Anya will not fall asleep!" Loid looked away for one second and turned back around, just to be greeted by Anya's snores and kicking. Yikes, lucky I don't share a bed with her. He carefully pulled the sheets onto her, avoiding her kicks. It was only, 9:45 now, so Loid decided he'd go pour himself a drink.

  Yor kicked the body near her shoe off to the side. Hopefully there's no stains on my shoes! She looked down and picked up her foot to examine for any blood. She put her foot down as she walked to the nearest bathroom. She turned on the faucet as water ran down. She looked at her hands and dazed off for a second. What does blood taste..like? Yor was about to lick a bit off her finger, before she stopped herself. Wh-Yor! Stop, you're not some uncivilized woman, who's n- She stopped her thoughts and rubbed her hands through with the soap near her. I need to get home quickly, before Loid questions me! I feel a bit bad about how I've been treating him lately.. Yes, the woman herself who had been distant from Loid had felt bad from her actions. She wiped her hands off with a near towel on a rack and sprinted her way back home. She jumped on building to building, before stopping and dropping down to an alley near the apartment complex. She stopped her running and checked the dress she had been wearing for any blood left. No blood here..I think I'm alright. She took off her headband and grabbed a jacket near her to wrap it around herself, so the lobby guy wouldn't see her in the dress. She walked in and waved, giving him a polite smile as she made her way up the stairs. She took out her keys and let herself in. Before opening the door fully, she dropped the jacket on the floor behind her and walked in.

   As Yor walked into the apartment, Loid hadn't been anywhere in sight. She quietly walked back to her room and took off her dress. Let's see, where is my sweater? She was looking through the closet as somebody had opened the door next. She pulled herself back up. Is that Loid? She walked over to the front door and there he was, Loid. Yor knew she couldn't keep herself away from Loid for long, so Yor decided to just say hi. "Welcome home, Loid." Loid looked a bit shock from her sudden warmth. "Oh, hello Yor." He took off his coat and Yor, again, decided this time she could help him a bit. He took off his coat for him and placed it onto the coat rack. Loid appreciated how she was slowly becoming the Yor he knew, but he couldn't help but wonder why. Yor invited him for a drink, as in tea. A bit too much wine and she'd spill. He accepted her offer as they walked to the kitchen. Loid sat down and Yor brought out a bit of teabags for their drinks. Through their tea, they had talked for a bit about casual stuff. Kind of like weather, how their day went, the other little aspects.

WARNING : CUSSES WILL BE ME TIONED THROUGH THIS POV (AND SOME INAPPROPRIATE MENTIONING)

   Loid was getting use to Yor's kindness again, but the lingering feeling of him wondering why didn't go away. He didn't want to come off rude to her, but he had to ask. "Yor, why are you so nice to me now? I don't mean to become so strange, but the past few days you've been quieter towards me." Yor pulled her hands together. It's now then never. Yor turned back around to Loid. "The hard thing is, Loid. Is that, I don't want to stay away from you." "Yor, come sit down.' He had taken her arm and brought her down to the seat next to him. Yor explained about how Yuri had told Yor to be careful of Loid, as he saw some "suspicious" activity he had been doing lately. Yor asked what it was but he claimed that he didn't want to "hurt her fragile feelings" since he had care for her so much. Yor didn't want to put herself into a box away from Loid, but she had trusted Yuri's word over Loid's. Yor apologized to Loid and he had asked why she had done that and not just ask Loid earlier. The words were hard to come out of her mouth, but she had slowly mumbled that Yuri had placed bugs in the house to let Yor know how Loid was a "bad man." Loid had never heard behavior like this—to his sister's wife too! Loid felt something inside of him, slowly rising through. "Where are the bugs?" Yor pointed towards one near the shelf and the dresser.  She went on to tell Loid that a few were in both of their rooms. I'll give him something to listen to. "Yor, follow me." He took her hand and folded their's together as Yor blushed. They walked into the room and he had asked Yor again. "Where'd he put the bug here?" She, again, pointed at the bug, this time it was under a drawer. He pulled it open and took off the bug. He placed it right onto the tabletop and pushed the covers to the side. "Come sit down, Yor." He patted his hand onto a spot next to him. Yor sat down and didn't say anything. "Loid, I'm sorry." He shook his head. "Don't be sorry, Yor..I've missed you." Yor was a bit confused but her voice was suddenly stopped from Loid's lips. Yor's eyes widened as Loid lifted up Yor's chin. His cold hands slid behind Yor's sweater and onto her back as his body was pushed onto Yor's and moved her down onto the bed. Loid released his mouth and moved down to Yor's neck slowly. Yor felt like digging her fingernails onto his back, words couldn't escape her mouth through her thoughts and moans. Loid took his hand and slowly slipped the red sweater off of Yor's body. He took his free hand and moved it to the side and pushed his hand up her bra.

xYuri's POVx

  This. bitch. How dare he do something so..lewd to my sister! The bug is now so clear! Did he move it? Did sis tell him? She couldn't have! I could only hear this monster's name being called from my dear sister! I can only imagine of what he would do to her.. I'm getting the SSS on this man and fucking beat his ass—kill him even! My sister! I pull the gun out of the left drawer near me. If I can't have the SSS kill this man, I will do it, personally, myself. I can feel myself shaking from all this, audio. I slam the recorder onto the desk and make sure it breaks into parts. How would Lottie even know? I only placed 18 bugs! How could he pull it off and find it all? The only answer is, is that this man either has witchcraft, or he's a top agent! Why, would my sister marry, a cruel agent! He manipulated her! My poor sister, needing to go through all of this! My tears are basically flooding the room and I can't help but not. I will hunt down this man into a forest and make sure he'll die from the bears and his ribs will be ripped out. I can already feel myself fuming and slamming my head on the desk. I will get sis back and have her live in my house and I'll make sure she'll be treated right! I can finally, again, have sis to myself! Lottie doesn't deserve sis, he's cruel. THIS. MAN. WILL. PAY. FOR. HIS. BITCHY. ACTIONS.

word count : 1588

A/N : hi guys! Ty for the support through this and sorry for this one being a bit hard to read—or it's just me. when I wrote the ribs part, I could feel something ripping it out for me, lol. anyways, thanks for reading! And have a good day/night!