chptr 63,,''

Matthew kicked the man and he groaned with pain. "Where's Seith. Where's Taylor." Matthew demanded and the man's head started to bleed. "I-I'll never tell you! I'd never give away my-" His head hit the wall forcefully and he yelled, soon being muffled and his voice slowly went silent. "If you don't tell me where the hell your men are, I'll.." Matthew stopped and looked at the clock. 6:52. He slammed his head down forcefully and he stopped talking, and Matthew snapped his head to the other side. I was a fool. I actually let them distract me, so the other men wouldn't be caught. He took off his gloves and shredded them, forcing it down the dead man's throat. It's no use disposing his body for now, I'll need to go find the group and warn them. He opened the door, and hastily left as he saw Thorn Princess, throwing a body into the closet and shutting it. "Good, you're still here." She looked back and gasped slightly. "Director-San! Did you get any information off of him?" He shook his head and took her wrist, walking down the hall. "We've been naive, they stalled us while the other arsonists might've already made their move. Let's go now." She nodded and they went backstage, checking around.

Aiyako..Aiyako..is she fine? He looked over and saw the group had stopped singing and waved as everybody cheered. Seems like they're done with the performance. They walked closer to backstage, which Matthew and Thorn Princess had hid behind a curtain. "Gosh~! That performance was so tiring, I hope they enjoyed it though!" One of the singers sighed and the others agreed. "Yeah! Let's go, water is in the other room!" They walked off as one of the stage directors walked onto stage. "The concert is over! Thank you for coming! The merchandise shop is open and marked on your maps! Eating room is to your lefts! Have a great night and thank you for coming!" The crowd cheered one last time and the lights on the stage went off. "We're safe for now, let's inform the singers." He unraveled himself from the curtain and walked out of the shadows. "Wait! But didn't you say we weren't going to tell them?" She asked and he shook his head. "The performance is now over, their stress won't affect anything at all. Let's go." They proceeded down the hall as the stage director saw the two again. "You two! Are the other bodyguards in motion?" Matthew nodded and stopped in his tracks. "We'll go get them first then, tell the group that there'll be bodyguards from here on out." They agreed on the plan as they split up.

~~~

"Papa..Anya is hungry!" Anya groaned and her stomach growled as she rubbed her stomach. Loid looked around and had a quick thought. "We could head home or get something to eat here." Hopefully nobody important will die here.. Anya's eyes widened as she looked around. Mama? She walked past them with a mask on to cover her face and Anya gasped. Mama is here! She's protecting somebody again! Anya can't leave just yet! Looking around, Loid seemed confused. "Is everything fine, Anya-?" He asked and Anya gasped again. SH-SHOCK!! "U-uh, Anya is okay! Anya wants to go.." She tried finding Yor and tried reading her mind, but had no luck. "Anya is hungry." "Uh-Er..alright. Let's go find something to eat then." "Kay." They walked around, finding somewhere to eat and settled down somewhere. For at least 15 minutes later, they finished and Anya looked around again, with the same determined expression. Anya has to help Mama! Or else..world peace will be in danger!

~~~

"T-they want to kill Aiyako..?" One of the singers asked, scared and shaking. "Yes, we have 6 bodyguards to protect you all. Considering that there's 7 of you, and 9 arsonists, let's hope you'll all be left unharmed and fine." "Nine?!" One of them shrieked. "We better be alright! I don't wanna die to some creepy stalker!" Aiyako was obviously crying, and one of them comforted her, and the stage director whispered to Matthew. "You better keep them alive! Like I said, I'm paying good money!" Matthew nodded and introduced the bodyguards, and Thorn Princess. "To not arouse suspicion, they'll all be dressed in regular clothing, like fans. If anything happens, they'll be here to protect you." Matthew assigned each bodyguard to each singer, assigning 2 singers to Thorn Princess, specifically Aiyako and Kei. They were both the main singers, which meant that they were the "most important" ones. They walked down the hall as she kept her eye on each corner they were going to turn. "Will we be safe..?" Kei asked and Thorn Princess nodded as her response. "Don't worry, I'll kill them before they can try to kill you!" She smiled and they sheepishly laughed. "Ah-Alright..I-we, trust you, Thorn Princess..?"