chptr 29,,''

Anya walked into the school grounds as the bus dropped off multiple students. She held onto the strips of her backpack and walked in the pathway to the cafeteria, she always somehow met Becky there or in the garden. Anya wasn't paying attention, as she was looking at flowers and a butterfly. Anya almost wanted to chase it but it wouldn't be "elegant." Anya dazed off until she bumped into somebody. She rubbed her head as she looked up to whoever was next to her. Above her was a brown hair girl with her hair down and a small ponytail in the middle. Who is she? Is this a new student? Anya smiled and got up. Anya didn't want to make any first bad impressions so she decided to try and boost her vocabulary to impress her peers. "Sorry, I wasn't looking, are you..ok?" She dusted off her beret and the new girl gritted her teeth. "Tch. Get out of my way, pink hair girl! Move it!" She shoved past her and walked off. What had just happened? Anya looked back and waved at her. "New girl, the school entrance is this way!" She pointed at the correct direction but she seemed like the rather stubborn type. She walked off and left, pushing even more people out of her way. So much for first impressions with new girl.. Anya walked off and looked for Becky. She finally saw her and Becky ran over, waving. "Good morning, Anya-San!" "Good morning, Becky." She walked over with her and Becky smiled at her. "Anything new?" "There's a new girl. Anya thinks she doesn't like me, though." Becky looked a bit puzzled. "Oh, then forget it. Don't worry, she shouldn't be so mean later. Hopefully everything's fine afterwards." Anya nodded as they made their way to class.

"Good morning, students. I'll be taking attendance." The headmaster counted everybody as he looked around. Just then, the new girl Anya had met earlier bursted into the classroom. "Sorry that I was late! A pink hair girl had totally directed me to the wrong way!" She looked over to Anya and pointed at her. "It was her, headmaster!" How inelegant, Forger! Headmaster had shook his head in disapproval as he gave Anya a small lecture about first days for students. "Hey, Anya didn't! And plus, don't point at others, new girl! It's rude!" She rolled her eyes but headmaster had ignored it and sent her to sit down. "Ms. Forger, since you had directed a student incorrectly with wrong information, you will be moved to the back so she may sit in your seat!" Becky's eye slightly twitched. What the- Anya's jaw just dropped in shock. Nooo! Becky is my only friend!! Anya and second son are on our way to be but we aren't!!! "B-but!" "Go, now, Anya forger!" He pointed his ruler to the seat in the back and Anya picked up her stuff, sulking. She moved to the back and looked around for the seat. "Haha, shrimp is lonely!" "Yeah! Stubby!" Second-son's friends are mean! "H-hey, you can sit here if you want..I guess.." Anya looked over and saw Damian, offering the spot. "Lord Damian!" "Shut up!" Anya smiled and walked over as she sat down. The new girl looked shocked and stuttered with her words. "Ha-headmaster! I can sit there if-if she really wants this seat!" He shook his head and put his attendance sheet away. "That will not be needed, Ms. Okla. Please take a seat, now." She gritted her teeth quietly and sat back down, adjusting her shirt. "Today, we have a new student joining us. Ms. Okla, please, introduce yourself." She got back up and stand at the front of the class. "Good morning, everybody. My name is Alice, Alice Okla. I'm..glad to join your class." She walked back down to her seat and placed her textbooks on the table. How elegant, Ms. Okla. He started the lesson shortly about last week's quiz and mathematics.

   Anya walked into the cafeteria and looked for a tray to get to serve herself lunch. She wasn't feeling so hungry today, so she just decided to grab a sandwich a peanut snack. She looked around for Becky, they weren't at her usual table. Where is Becky? She searched the cafeteria, not being too long until she found her sitting on a new table talking to Alice. "Hi, Becky." Becky looked over and waved. "Anya-San! Sit down next to me, we can eat!" Anya scooted in but Alice didn't budge. "Uhm, Alice, do you mind? Can you move in to make space for Anya?" "Oh, sorry!" I guess.. Alice got up and moved over to let Anya sit down too. She thanked them as she scooted over and picked up her sandwhich, biting down on each bite. Alice smirked and looked over to Anya, behind Becky. She talked sarcastically. "So, so, so sorry Anya! I didn't mean to make you move from your seat! Hope you can undertsand, Anya!" Anya looked over and Becky looked a bit confused but looked back to Anya. Alice frowned but tried to smile apologetically and Anya smiled back. "It's ok, Alice! Anya can just sit in the back for now, I think headmaster will move Anya back!" She nodded and ate her lunch. I really don't like this Anya girl. She's so nice to me for no reason and she even bumped into me earlier today! Now she's talking to me like we're friends! Anya blinked and her face was blank. Of course Alice was faking! Anya thinks that Anya has made an enemy with her! They smiled bitterly at each other as Becky was more than oblivious to this. I will get you back for taking Damian-sama from me, Forger! Every once in a while, Alice would keep pulling Becky out of Anya and her's conversations. Anya just decided she would leave them alone and go talk a stroll outside. Is Anya getting third-wheeled? Or is it fourth-wheeled?

   Damian sat at the outside garden and kicked the pebbles and near his path. He needed to study more to get good grades and make his dad proud. I have to make father proud, or else he won't recognize me like he did with Demetrius. I can't just be another background  commoner to him, I am a Desmond! I need to bring honor to the family! Anya walked around and saw Damian sitting there, kicking the pebbles and muttering under his breath. "Second-son?" He looked up startled and stood up. "What are you doing here, uggo!" He pointed at her and Anya looks back. "Anya saw you sitting here, are you ok?" He blushed again and the pink hue formed on his face. "I-I'm fine..don't question me, shrimp!" Anya laughed and nodded. What the-s-stop it! He crossed his arms and say back down, looking away. "Why do you been care..?" Anya walked over and sat down next to him. "Anya has been replaced..I think." He looked back up, questioningly. "By Becky? No way! She probably didn't.." Anya shrugged and kicked on a pebble as well. "Anya thinks it was from Alice. Alice doesn't like Anya." He shook his head with disagreement. "Don't sweat it, shrimp." Damian and Anya sat there in awkward silence. The bell rang and they looked over to the door. Anya got up and laughed. "Anya bets she can make it to class first!" "W-what? No you can't, uggo!" Anya laughed and ran off before Damian could. "Hey, get back here, stubby legs!" He chased after Anya, behind her.

   Anya waited for the bus as Becky had already left. Damian walked over and rolled his eyes, standing next to her. "Second-son, you take the bus?" He shook his head. "N-no, I'm just taking it for today. Don't get any ideas!" She grinned and laughed. Alice ran over and stood next to Damian. "Good afternoon, Damian!" He looked over and nodded. "Good afternoon, Alice." She smiled and waited for the bus as well. "So, Damian! Do you want to help me study tomorrow? I can help you too for the exams!" Alice wanted to score for any chance to talk or interact with Damian. He looked at his watch and thought of an excuse. "Sorry, I can't. Tomorrow I already have plans arranged." "What is it? Tell me!" He gritted his teeth. "..tch..I'm already studying with..Anya. Yeah, Anya." Anya looked over. Anya? Me? She looked blankly at the and Alice gave her a disgusted look. "A-alright." The bus pulled over and the 3 of them got on. Finally, it was time to go home.

word count : 1499

A/N : hi guys! sorry that this one focused on Damian and Anya! I just kinda felt like it had to be done or something. thanks for understanding and everybody, have a good day/night!