chptr 44,,''

"Hey, Anya! We need to study for midterms! You barely passed last time!" Loid had his day off the hospital today, and he specifically requested for no side missions for the week. He decided he could sit down and study with Anya, but it didn't look too good for him. He looked around for Anya and checked all the places he knew she'd be in the house. Is she trying to run from studying? "Anya! Anya you better not be hiding!" He already checked the kitchen, pantry, living room, bedroom, bathroom, and halls to their apartment. Anya couldn't have ran off, she wouldn't do that! Anya was a really curious child, but she'd never run off like this. "Anya, if you don't come back here, I'm sending you back to the orphanage!" Loid tried yelling with no hesitation in his voice, but he could feel himself trembling. Dammit, where could've she went? "I.. have peanuts! Anya, we can take a rest beforehand!" Loid felt the sinking feeling dropping in his gut. She's definitely not here. He quickly grabbed the telephone and ranged Franky's number.

"Franky here, who's this?"
"Twilight. I need you to keep an eye on the dog. I need to find Anya."
"..."
"Dammit, Twilight! First off, you lost the child?"
"That's why I'm having you watching the dog so I can look for her!"
"Second off, I'm not a babysitter! Nor a pet-sitter! None of those! I'm an informant who gets you information when you need it for missions! Can't you comprehend it? Calling you the greatest spy of the west is an overstatement! I'm not gonna watch your mu-"
"50 bucks."
".."
"Dammit, why do your bribes always work!"

Loid hung up on the phone and quickly kneeled down closer to Bond. "Bond, stay here. I'm looking for Anya." Borf? "Borf!" What the..what does he mean? "Don't worry, I'm making dinner today. The food won't be so bad..just stay put!" Loid got up to his level and dashed out the door, grabbing his coat and hat swiftly, before heading out the door.

  "Did you guys see what happened the other day?" Camilla asked and Millie nodded while pushing her bow back in place. "Of course! Sharon, did you?" She nodded towards them and looked the other way to the window. "Ah~Yor-senpai, did you see what happened yesterday?" She looked a bit confused. "Eh? What happened?" She took her fingers off the typer and folded them together. "Another worker! He got-" Millie butted in before Camilla could finish her sentence. "Ooh, I need to tell her! Yor-senpai, one of the civil servants here got taken in!" Camilla scoffed dramatically and her eye twitched as she looked at Millie. "Ugh! Dammit, Millie!" Taken in? As in..jail? Prison? Imprisonment? "A-ah..did he do something wrong?" Millie shrugged. Camilla sighed and continued off what she was saying. "I mean..State Security pulled up, got brutally arrested, he obviously did! Probably something suspicious!" Yor felt her heart race faster. What if they see me assassinating? She lightly gasped and her lips trembled. I need to remember to bring up the fact I'm married and I have a child! Camilla chuckled slowly and a bit nervous. "Ah..heh, Yor-senpai..you seem so nervous! Something you're keeping from your husband?" She immediately shook her head and waved her hands in her face. "I-no, no! I'm not! It's..nothing, don't worry about it!" Millie raised her hand up next to the side of her mouth and inched in towards Camilla. "Somethings up!"

  I have another assassination to carry out today..I need to leave in a bit more of a hurry from work. Yor let her fingertips press down onto the keys and looked down at it worryingly. I.. "Forger! You're writing complete shit! What is this?" "Ah! Oh no, I'm sorry, sir!" "Tsk!" He folded his arms and glared at Yor with a despising look and walked off. I need to be more careful, especially at work! She sighed and continued to at least try and focus on her work. ..assassi..assassination. The client's name is Thomason, I think. Thomason Paulette. He's fort-forty five? Yes, 45. He has black and brown hair, with..blue eyes. His figure is quite slim compared to other clients..but the description says he's selling classified information. Afterward, he kills the people who bought it, so they don't exactly get what they need..but then again! Those people need it for something suspicious, so I guess he's doing some of the work for me? Not so much bloodwork then! She smiled and with a bit of approval and felt her face brighten a bit. That'll be nice! I won't need so much blood on my hands, and I'd also not need to get my clothes so dirty! Or teared! Yor picked up and rummaged through her bag. Shopkeeper also asked me to hand back that piece of paper with Samuel's information for the assassin, where'd I place it? It wasn't in her bag, so where could've it gone? It shouldn't be too much of a big deal that I don't have it, right? I don't think I dropped it in the open.. Yor sighed and brushed off the thought. It's fine, I'll find it later.