chptr 42,,''

Thorn Princess walked in the garden, strolling around as she looked for the Shopkeeper. Before she could even turn her head, and bullet had passed directly by her eye. Thorn Princess was caught off-guard, but still able to miss it. A small laughter came from the near bench further away from her. She walked over and greeted Shopkeeper politely. "Good morning, Shopkeeper." "Good morning, Thorn Princess. Sorry for that bullet, I had to check if your abilities were still in tact." "It's alright. You called me for another assassination?" "Yes, it's a spy who works for the West, specifically in an organization called WISE. Want to take a guess of his name?"

"I'm not sure, Adam?" He chuckled and shook his head. "No, he's rather tall and has a nice figure, pairing him with a nice appearance. His age is unknown since the files don't have his birthday either, but it's assumed to be in his late 20's at most. His occupation cover is a psychiatrist who works for Berlint General Hospital." Weird, Loid is a psychiatrist too! He works for the exact same hospital as well! "His alias name is Samuel, Samuel Hakiari. Code name, Moonlight. He's infiltrating the agency and uses the intel to spread rumors and tell to the public soon." Thorn Princess nodded her head and was determined to kill this man, even if she didn't know what WISE really was. The main point was that he was a traitor and was spreading lies to others. She examined his picture as she took a look at him. He had brown hair, which was a bit wavy and had lighter brown highlights. His eyes were golden yellow and looked like it could sink and stare into your soul. He definitely had been working out, and his picture had a tight black shirt on. She analyzed the photo further and placed it in her bag. "Alright, I'll go take care of him." "Thank you, Thorn Princess."

Mama is killing today! Anya used her telepathic skills and had figured out Yor's new assignment. Anya quickly finished her homework and placed it to the side. Before she could start playing again, Loid walked over and stopped her. Oh no! Devil Papa is here! "Anya, let me see your homework. If there's any mistakes, I can help you fix them." Nooo! "F-fine.." Anya put the crayons aside and flipped her homework back to the correct side. "English homework, hm?" Anya nodded with no enthusiasm and looked bluntly at the paper as well. "Anya! You spelled magazine wrong!" "Anya! Was the war between the West and Ostania really in 1342-?" "It's with a E, not a I!" Anya was hysterically crying in the desk. "WAAAAAAAAAAAA! PAPA, DON'T MAKE ANYA DO THE DEVIL'S WORK!" Yor looked over and popped her head over to see what the ruckus was about. "Is everything ok?" "I-A-Y..yes! Everything is fine!" "No, Mama! He-" Loid covered Anya's mouth before she could finish her sentence. "Don't cause trouble, Anya! Just finish the corrections and you can play! We can study tomorrow.." Anya's mood was instantly lifted and smiled widely. "Yay!" She erased her work and corrected it to what Loid had told her. "Yay! Anya can play now!" She got up and ran around the room, patting Bond on the head. "Tv!" Anya took the remote and switched on the television, changing channels until she got to her favorite one, Spy Wars! She sat down comfortably on the floor with her back against the couch, Bond accompanying her by her side. And to think I adopted this child..

"I'm sorry, Loid-San and Miss Anya! I need to head back to work for another hour or two, but I'll be back soon!" Yor excused herself from the table and got up. Mama is going to go kill people! "Ok, Mama!" Anya cheerfully responded. She already had the whole idea in her head. Mama is going to go cut, cut! Then kill! Mama is then going to say something savage and come back home! Anya mischievously giggled as she replayed the whole act. "Alright, we'll be home waiting for you." Loid got up and helped Yor get her coat. She quickly ran to her room to get the dress, uniform, and golden stiletto weapons. "Thank you, Loid-San. But I don't think I'll need the coat today." "Are you sure? It's pretty cold today. If you need it, I could drop by to come take you home." She shook her head. "No, no. It's alright! Just don't worry about me. But I'll be going now! Goodnight!" They exchanged their goodbyes and Yor was off. I wonder what type of work she does, so late at night for.