chptr 10,,''

It was the early in the morning, and nobody was awake. Well..besides Loid. He had his head and hands in his files again about Operation STRIX. He scratched his head and sighed. So..they want me to get closer to the Desmond family? How so? Anya can't even look at the son for 4 seconds without him saying something rude, so how is this going to work? He closed his documents and looked at the clock. 5:00 AM. He got off of his chair and exited his room. He had needed to get up early for work but to also check something out. Yor's room always had this distinct smell of very, I mean VERY heavy smell of laundry detergent. If Anya walked in there, she'd probably pass out in two seconds. So maybe that's why Yor didn't want us in there. He didn't want to invade privacy, but he had to. This spy's curiosity would never dial down. He slowly crept into the room, trying not to make a sound. Each light step he took was making his way to the closet easier. But then, the floorboard squeaked and made an awfully a lot sound in the defeating silent room. Yor slightly shook awake but didn't jolt up. She peered the side of her eye towards the closet and saw Loid there. Loid-San? What is he doing here? He was already so close to the closet she had a feeling that the power detergent was a bit too strong. She panicked. Oh no! What if he see's the blood? The weapons? The gloves! Yor couldn't do anything about it. She didn't want to seem suspicious but she knew if she had gotten up instead, Loid would seem suspicious instead. Yor slowly got up as she pretended she just had woken up. "Loid-San, what are you doing?" Loid stood frozen in his tracks, and slowly turned around and tried to laugh it off. "Oh! Yor..sorry, I just saw a...sha-shadow in here and needed to go look. Sorry for disturbing you!" Damn she looks good, Loid thought as he stared. "Oh! It's o-" Loid dashed out of the room and into his own. "Loid?"

  Dammit, she saw me! Loid's heart was pounding. In all of his years of spy work, never had anybody sneak up on him so bad! Somethings with Yor, she's always able to sneak right behind me without expecting it. Loid knew the moment they had both walked into the same room and having Anya gone to break it would create an awkward tension between the two. Loid, you need to do something! He sat down as he thought of multiple ways to somehow distract Yor or to get that situation out of her mind. Dates, drinking, parties? Well..dates, clubs, drinking..dates..se-No! The hell was Loid thinking? Loid, how could the idea of sex appear into your mind. Yor probably doesn't even know what sex is! Loid had broke into a sweat. Geez, it's hot. But, the idea wasn't bad at all to be honest. He just needed to watch out on accidentally having on making Anya a new sibling. He also thought about how after the mission, there'd be no such lady like Yor who could complete his life. After this, Handler said we need to leave all associated commoners in the mission..but I can't leave my family, their the only ones that are closer to me now then ever! Loid didn't want to make a forever lasting bond with this family. But he couldn't push himself away from them. He could ditch the dog but Anya's sad face, and Yor's sympathy for her. It was all too much! Geez, the heats really getting to me. Loid took off his shirt and placed it on the bed. I should probably take a shower, I'm feeling a bit sticky. He had gotten up and went over to the bathroom. As he opened the door, he saw Yor undressing, bareback. The hell! How'd Yor even get in here? Loid was embarrassed and walked out as he closed the door and ran to his own room. Shit!

   Yor exited the bathroom as she was done and went to her room. God, I hope the smell of this isn't too much for Anya or Loid! She looked at the drying items and sewed up red stained fabric. Well, the black helps. She closed up the closet and walked over and took her City Hall uniform. She takes her hair out of her ponytail and grabs her white headband. As she ties her hair, somebody knocks on the door. She didn't quite finish her hair so she let it out again. She walks over to the door and opens it, seeing Loid. "Loid-San? Do you need something?" "Not really..I just wanted to say I'm sorry for walking in on you." "Oh? This morning about the closet? It's ok!" "What? No I me-" Loid stopped talking. "Yeah..thanks. I'll be making breakfast now." He turned around and left to the kitchen. She didn't even notice me walking in!  She's somehow able to sneak up on me, and when I don't even mean to, she doesn't even flinch! Loid thought about that and how Yor looked so stunning. Her hair down made her look like a goddess with her dark red eyes. Loid tried pushing that thought off for the rest of the day, but he couldn't. He wasn't even sure how Yor could still talk to him considering the fact he kept talking to her for the whole morning.

A/N : WARNING. THIS PART IS GONNA GET GRAPHIC REAL QUICK AND WITH A BIT OF MATURE CONTENT. IF YOU FIND THIS DISTURBING, CLICK OFF.

   Yor returned home from the pouring rain. She had to borrow a co-worker's umbrella because she couldn't walk outside in the harsh weather. As she unlocked the door to the apartment, thunder roared and Yor quickly flinched to it. She saw that the lights were off besides one room, Loid's. Anya wasn't home yet because she was going to be staying at school for a bit longer. Isn't Loid's shift still going on? Who's in the room? Yor wasn't sure what to do, if she should run to her room and grab her weapons or to just grab a knife. Yor just took a knife from the kitchen counter and slowly approached the room. She slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door. Loid was gagged and tied, arms and hands, knees and ankles. There, was a rather tall figure, a bit shorter than Loid, looking through files that were personal to Loid. Yor immediately took his purse and whacked him in the head as he banged his head against the counter. She kicked his leg and pulled him up to the wall and placed the knife's end to this throat. She covered his mouth as she threatened the intruder. Yor? The intruder gagged and tried to wrangle out of her grip. He bit her hand and yelled, "GET OFF OF ME, WOMAN!" But the moment he shouted, Yor shoved the knife into his throat and he stopped talking and choked. Blood spilled and he fell to the floor. Yor had dropped her bag and knife and ran to Loid, covered with blood. "Loid-San, are you ok?" Loid was shocked. How did she just.. Yor quickly untied Loid and took off the ropes. "Are you ok?" Yor looked scared and worried. Loid blushed at her expression and took a napkin from the side and wiped her cheek. Yor softly gasped at his gentle touch. As Loid dropped the tissue on the floor, he pulled Yor to his level and gently kissed her. Yor's eyes widened as he did and was pushed to the bed. "L-Loid!" Loid let go and asked, "Yor, are you ok?" She slightly nodded and her body started spasming. He kissed her again and untied her hair gently caressing her left cheek. He bent his back down, kissing her neck. Yor gripped onto the sheets as she lightly winced at his affectionate kissing. "Lo-Loid-San, I'm covered with blood right now!" Loid gripped harder as Yor moaned. "I-is..that ok..?" Loid raised back up, he assured Yor. "That's ok."

word count : 1445

A/N : Hi guys! I hope you guys enjoyed my chapters so far and there is more to come! I just need a bit of time to think about interesting plots to keep you guys lol. but thanks to the people who've been reading so far! Have a good day/night!