𝐄𝟓

୨⎯Snakes VS Cats !!⎯୧

୨⎯ Spring High preliminaries !!⎯୧

୨⎯I'm so sorry, but I'm skipping the actual match and the after math, it's too much effort to write, and i'll just end up copy and pasting off of the wiki and I am not a fan of plagirism⎯୧

''Y/nie, Y/nie get up, you know it's our game with Nohebi today,'' Mori urged. I was waving my arms in the air in hopes of hitting him, but when I heard him leaving my room, I accepted my defeat.

I got up and changed into the Nekoma tracksuit, with a white shirt underneath the zip up. it took us a shorter amount than usual since the volleyball uniform doesn't have as many parts to it as our regular uniform. However, we still had to pack our gym bags.

''Y/nie, have you seen my jersey,'' Mori yelled. I could hear him rummaging through his closet and drawers from across the hallway, and it seemed like he was looking everywhere, even under his bed and in his nightstand.

''Is it not in the dryer,'' I questioned. He stopped going through his belongings and ran down the hallway and went straight into the utility room. A few seconds later, I could hear him going back to his room, fawning over than fact that his jersey was still warm.

I started doing my makeup, but there was no need to do a full face, so I just finished my skincare, taking my time to make sure that I wasn't being rough. I put on a small amount of blush and mascara. Ever since I got with Kenma, I started wearing less and less makeup.

Being with him made me feel beautiful inside out, and that's one thing I know for sure.

We were getting ready to leave the house and meet with everyone else at Nekoma, so that we could get on the bus and beat Nohebi, but when I opened the door, I was slapped in the face by a gust of wind, which made my eyes water.

''Alright Y/nie, get in the car, no way I'm walking. I gotta save my energy for the match,'' Mori said before throwing me the car keys. I caught them and walked over to the car and unlocking it. I opened the boot and threw my gym bag into it.

Mori finished locking the door, and did the same with his gym bag and that's when I realised that I left my phone and my earbuds in my gym bag.

''Is it too late for me to go get my phone from my bag,'' I asked. He nodded and I groaned in return.

''Are we going with Kenma and Kuroo,'' I asked. Mori nodded, again, and I opened the door to the backseat. Ever since we started going with Kenma and Kuroo, 'it's a given that the couple sits in the backseat and the good friends sit in the front.'  according to Kuroo. Plus, me, Kenma and Kuroo don't have our licenses yet. Me and Kenma are too young, and Kuroo has taken the test too many times to count, but he always messes up.

I got in, and Mori started driving to their neighbourhood and instead of his regular playlist, he put on country music.

''What the fuck is this,'' I said, mortified. ''Mori turn this off, it's too early for this.''

''Just deal with it until Kuroo comes. I can't change it right now, I need to focus on the road.''

''It's country music. AND WE'RE AT A RED LIGHT,'' I shrieked. I got up from the backseat and tried to change it before he slapped my arm away.

''Hold your horses, I'm changing it now,'' he said, he switched the radio to some pop music, which was more tolerable. I figured I wasn't going to get any further until Kuroo would save the day and change the playlist to something that wasn't as cringey.