𝟏𝟒

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

We passed by baskets of jasmines, which were just sitting there, on clearance. ''What about these?'' I asked. Kuroo and Mori liked them, so they picked up a few to dot around.

''Yes! This is perfect for my vision.'' Mori said.

''You aren't Joan of Arc, what vision?'' Kuroo snapped. Me and Kenma stopped what we were doing to see what Mori was going to say back, but by then, Mori was to invested in the other flowers to care.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

We wandered around for longer but soon realised that there was nothing else that Mori liked. We paid and loaded up the car boot.

After Mori and Kuroo argued for the ten minute drive to the nearest Cainz. I unlocked the door before running towards the store.

''Hey Mori, what about this door?'' I pointed to a simple wooden door, with a few cut outs which were filled by stained glass.

''Yes perfect. Kuroo go pay for that, and Y/n, what about a fence?'' Mori questioned. I already knew the answer.

''A white picket fence, just like when we were younger, easy.''

''Okay, I'll get that picked out, and then I'll go to the cashier to pay for that.'' He said. I nodded and went over to see what Kuroo and Kenma were doing.

''Y/n, thank God that you picked out a cheap door, my wallet cannot handle this, especially when I think that my manager might fire me.'' Kuroo said, while putting his wallet back into his pocket.

''I only picked it out because I thought it was pretty. I'm happy that it was cheap though!''

The ride home was silent. We had everything picked out, we just needed to do it. I went to the back yard to get some shears from the shed so that Kuroo could cut the vines off, as he was the tallest. When they got too tall for him, I went onto his shoulders and cut the rest off.

''Soo, how're you and Kenma?'' He asked. I took a deep breath in annoyance before responding. ''As I've said multiple times, we're just friends. And really, this bet doesn't matter to me because Mika made me promise that it won't dictate our relationship. She said that it will turn out well either way, so if we get together or not, I don't mind.''

I finished cutting off all of the vines and shoving them into plastic bin bags, before we hauled them out front, the bin men will collect the rubbish tomorrow.

Me and Kenma focused on ripping the old fence out of the ground until I found some pen marks on one of the pillars. ''Mori, look what I found. It's our parents' initials in a heart.''

''Aww, that's cute,'' Mori said, before snapping the piece off, as a keepsake.

''Y/n, that's going to be you and a certain someone one day.'' Kuroo teased.

I took one of the tools that wasn't sharp or dangerous to poke Kuroo with, and that resulted in us always stabbing each other with whatever we could for the rest of the afternoon.

''Good grief, if you two won't stop being so immature then... Just.. Stop.'' Mori sighed, before he went back to digging the old flowers out.

Mori went back to the shed and got a few screwdrivers so that he could take the door off. He managed to take it off, and the new door fit perfectly, apparently the worker there knew our father, and that he had a membership at the store, which meant the measurements were exact.