𝟑𝟓

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

Eri, Yachi and Kaori spent the next few minutes consoling me, saying it'll be fine, but I still had that unknown feeling in my stomach.

''Come on Y/nie, I'll take you there, but I'll drop you off a bit further away, you can walk the rest right?'' Mako said, I nodded and we left, engulfing all of the girls in a tight hug before walking out with my arm linked around Mako's

''It'll be fine, right?''

''I swear.''

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

We reached the vending machine, except the wall looked like a dead end. ''Mako, are you sure this is the right way?''

''Yes, of course. The stairways just hidden,'' She said, she began to drag me by my arm. ''Alright Y/nie, so, to find the meeting place, go up the staircase, then continue to go straight. You'll see another hallway there, it's just full of lockers, don't ask why it's been done like that. Will you be okay?'' She asked me.

The feeling I had earlier was getting worse and worse every step I took, ''Yeah. I'll be fine, don't worry, if anything goes wrong then I'll tell you, as soon as I can.''

Mako started to walk away, and I realised that I shouldn't have asked him out on a date.

Managers !!

Kaori !!

Is everything going according to plan?

23:05 pm

Y/nie !!

I'm scared, and I don't have a good feeling

about this, Mako, please come get me.

Like I'm begging, I'm about to cry

23:07 pm

Kaori !!

You'll be fine, it's your first time, of

course it'll be scary. If anything goes

wrong, we'll fix it for you, I promise.

23:07 pm

I continued to walk down the hallway, which felt like I was walking in a maze.

I soon walked past the place Mako was telling me about. Kenma was already there, and it seemed like he was on the phone with someone, judging from the background noise, I'm guessing it was the rest of the team. My heart was beating in my chest so loudly, I couldn't hear everything that he was saying.

''Yes, I like Moon- Wait a minute Kuro, I think someone's here.. Wait never mind, I guess I was just imagining things. But as I was saying, I like Moon, her voice, her hobbies, just her in general, she's perfect, and I want a future with her, I swear, she's everything I need and I want in a girl.''

Just then, I stepped in front of him, in the doorway.

''Who is Moon?'' I asked, ''You're telling me that we're on out on our second date, and I found out that there's another girl!? What is wrong with you Kenma? Like I knew our relationship- If I can even call it that- Doesn't have a label, but instead of telling me that you don't like me back, I have to walk in on you talking about the girl.''

I could feel myself getting choked up and my eyes beginning to tear up. I stared Kenma down, and all he gave me was a blank look. I turned around and began to walk back from where I came from.