𝟏𝟕

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

There were five pieces of paper in the hat that Kuroo held out in front of me. I'm guessing they each had everyone's name on. I pulled one out. I unwrapped it, Hoping it was a certain someone. Kenma. I got his name. I showed everyone and tried not to smile.

''Okay okay, off you go into the closet. I'll set the timer.'' Kuroo said while smirking. ''Oh and give me your phones, you might cheat and not actually interact, which is kinda the point.'' We handed him our phones. I wanted to die. I had to talk to him.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

We went inside the closet and heard the door lock. Mori actually made a plan to get us locked in. Kenma flipped the light switch on, and it was just us, our bags, and I'm guessing our beds for the night.

I picked up our bags and moved them to another corner. I could hear the guys outside snickering and joking about how their plan worked. Like yeah I wanted this, but now that it's happening... I laid out the blankets and pillows and laid them out, I'm surprised this closet was big enough for us to sleep in, and I flipped the switch so that it'd be pitch dark.

''Night,'' I muttered before closing my eyes, trying to sleep.

''Don't you want to stay up with me Y/n?'' He muttered. I felt kind of bad so I sat upright, against the cold wall.

''Sure, I'm really not that tired, I accidentally fell asleep before me and Mori left the house.'' He laughed to himself.

''We bought some Red Bull for when we get tired and I hid them in my bag so we're in luck.''

''I live for Red Bull. And you guys are basically my saviours. When I tell you that he wouldn't even let me look at anything with caffeine.''

I could hear him shuffling, trying to make himself more comfortable, and so was I. the floor hurt, a lot, and it was cold, just like I thought.

I think Kenma somehow noticed me shivering, so he moved close, and draped his jacket over me. ''You forgot your jacket again Y/n.'' I smiled, he remembered.

''I hate the dark so much and its freezing, if the light was on I could probably see my breath.''

''You're still cold Y/n?'' He asked, he seemed surprised about it, like I was Elsa and immune to the cold.

''Yes I am Kenma what're you going to do about it.'' I felt something brush up against my side, and a head on my shoulder. Oh that's what he was going to do about it.

''You don't mind right?''

I told him not to worry about it. We sat there, wondering on how I pulled out his name, the chances were slim. But we were probably more exhausted than curious, so we tried to sleep.

The 'beds' were pretty close, physically, but mentally it felt like we were universes apart. We were so close but so far.

A few hours went by, I didn't know the exact time, but I knew that it was past midnight. I had the same nightmare again, but this time I couldn't get check outside.

I was locked in a closet, with the guy that I like, and fuck knows what was going to happen next.

I tried to open the closet door with a bobby pin I found at the bottom of my bag and I tried to pick the lock, I failed.

I knocked on the door, trying to wake one of the third years up so they could unlock the door. I was starting to panic, I was forgetting how to breathe normally.