𝟑𝟕

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''Kaori's right, Yukie. But Y/n, how'd your opinions change?'' Mako asked.

''Yachi told me about how Bokuto texted Yukie, and what happened after, but there was a note, and it seemed genuine.'' I replied.

''What seemed genuine?'' Eri asked.

''Everything,'' I said. ''Everything he wrote, it was so articulate. I never thought I would say this,'' I took a deep breath ''But I think he likes me back.''

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

We sat down at the table, and as I waited for my oatmeal to cool down, Yukie started to interrogate me.

''Y/niee show us the note alreadyy.'' She whined.

''Yukie, Y/n might still be hurt after the incident, don't make her do anything she doesn't want to.'' Kaori said, nudging Yukie, before she apologised.

I handed them the letter, which they read, one by one.

''Guys, I know the whole 'Yukie approved' thing is only for food, but maybe we should let her approve other things,'' Mako suggested.

''Yeah, Yukie, do you think this letter is genuine?'' Kaori said, turning to Yukie.

''Totally, one hundred percent. The letter was definitely the truth. I'm an expert in double meanings, and this, has none.'' Yukie stated.

''Guys I don't hate Kenma anymore.. Like I know we said we'd kill him if he done something stupid but..'' Eri admitted. The rest agreed.

''Y/n, you should talk to him, find out what happened.'' Kiyoko advised.

''But when will they have time for that?'' Yachi questioned. ''We leave the day after tomorrow.''

''THAT SOON!?'' Yukie shrieked. ''No way. Y/n, you and Kenma need to talk today, or super early tomorrow because you guys can not go home without this issue being resolved.''

''Crap, I know, but when? I'm meeting up my brother later today, after the games and dinner finish, and then we have to get ready for bed, the same thing happens tomorrow. The last day, we get up, practice, have the barbeque, which I want to spend with you guys, pack our things and that's it, I don't want to resolve a personal problem on the bus with a bunch of teenagers that love to gossip.''

''You pack early, but leave out the clothes and stuff you need for the last day, and you can go see Kenma while we're packing, you can sit down with him, and you two are leaving with everything resolved.'' Kiyoko advised.

''Plus, if the issue isn't fixed by then, it'll be awkward at school.'' Kaori added.

''I'll text Bokuto to tell Kuroo to let Kenma know that you guys are hanging out.'' Yukie blurted.

''These were the quickest six days ever, and there's not enough time for us to catch up when what happened is settled. We'll meet up though, right?'' Eri said.

''I just realised that we forgot to ask the coaches for a girls' day, we're so stupid.'' Yachi mentioned.

''Yeah, we did, but it doesn't matter. The point of it was to hang out, and we did that.'' Kiyoko added.

''Yeah, like helping me, Kiyo and Yukie get ready for our dates, or making the guys' food for them. Or just sitting here, and talking. We still hung out, and we'll hang out in the future, if our education or careers get in the way, we'll see each other at Kiyo's and Tanaka's wedding,'' I speculated.