𝟐

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''Y/N YOU MADE IT.'' My brother screeched, ''You're late, why.'' He questioned.

''SHE'S LATE BECAUSE SHE GOT DETENTION BECAUSE SHE WASN'T LISTENING IN HISTORY, BUT DON'T WORRY YAKU I GAVE HER MY NOTES!!'' Lev yelled.

''LEV, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!?'' I whined.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

''Ok ok Mori before you get really mad at me and blow up please just hear me out I swear it was an accident I swear,'' I burst out. At that point, everyone stopped and looked at me. ''Basically, I wasn't paying attention because Mrs. Suzuki- oh, and by the way, she knows me as your younger sister so I now have to hope you were a decent student and maybe I'll ruin your reputation if her lessons continue to be this boring. Anyways back to the point, she was like rambling like crazy about something to do with finance before we started because I think the actual lecture had something to do with inflation in history so I zoned out, for what I thought was five minutes until she started banging on my desk and then I realized that I was like... done for, and then Lev gave me his notes!!''

''Y/nie how dumb can you be?'' Mori asked.

''Lev, thank you, I still think you're stupid, but Y/ns on a whole 'nother level of stupid after what she pulled.''

''Wait, I just reminded myself to reply to Mika's message before we left the house- one moment'' I opened my phone to see her message.

mimimimi

I miss you bby, you were taking care of yourself over break, right?

right y/niee?

Y/N !!

7:50 am

Y/niee !!

Mimi, I'm fine, and yes I was

taking care of myself don't worryryryryyyr

but you're not gonna guess what happened

so basically

I arrived at Nekoma

and dude that journey was exhausting

anyways

I ran into this really tall like REALLY tall 6'4

(wait 4 it)

FIRST YEAR.

IN MY CLASS.

and then I zoned out

got an after school

4:30 pm

mimimimi

well to be honest he is right

what even was so boring that YOU zoned out

4:31 pm

Y/niee !!

it was like a history lesson about

inflation but Mrs. Suzuki was rambling

about finances and taxes and bills