𝟑𝟔

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''Don't even try that Y/n. That's absurd. We're going to fix it while you're with your brother tomorrow.'' Kiyoko opened her phone to check the weather. I leaned over to see what the app said.

''It looks like it's going to be raining at that time, and Lev, Shibayama, it's getting really late, and I don't want you guys to be tired tomorrow, if we don't win all of the games tomorrow, you guys are getting the blame, okay?''

They didn't even try to argue back, just nodded, got up, gave me a sympathetic smile, and left.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

It was hard to sleep that night.

I kept on tossing and turning, wondering what the note said. I tried to read it, but there wasn't enough light in the room.

If I used my phone's flashlight, it would've woken up most of the girls. The same would happen if I tried to sneak out.

I also couldn't use the light coming out from the hallway, as I was completely on the opposite side of the room.

The hours were passing painfully slow, and as soon as I saw a glimpse of light through the curtains, I got up, with the note clutched tightly in my hand.

I got up, and began to tip-toe towards the wall, which was only a few steps, but I managed to step on a creaky plank, waking up Eri

''Who is that,'' Eri muttered to herself. She saw that it was me, before putting her right hand over he chest, ''Y/n you scared me to death, oh my Lord. How are you already awake? It's what?'' Eri questioned, before checking her digital watch, ''It's only 4:39 go back to sleep, and what's that in your hand.''

She was referring to the note, but I started to fan myself with it. ''It's just really hot now, and if I open the window, or make one wrong move, everyone apart from Yukie and Mako is going to wake up.''

She nodded, before yawning and turning back around so she could go back to sleep.

I started to unfold the note. It was on a piece of lined paper, which looked like it was ripped out of a book, and it was in pencil. It looked like it was written quickly, like the person wrote it in under five minutes.

I'm sorry Y/n.

I was too ashamed to tell you this in person, because, well, the atmosphere in the room is very tense to say the least. Lev and Shibayama refuse to talk to me, and Yaku refuses to even look in my general direction. I couldn't even sleep knowing that I could be the cause of your pain, and you don't deserve that.

Some even shook their heads when walking past me. But before you throw this out, just read it, we don't have to ever talk about it ever again, it won't ever be mentioned, I promise.

I'm not good with words, so I'm sorry for that, and for everything I done to hurt you, Even if I didn't realise it at the time, tell me, so I can be good for you.

I promise, that us not talking anymore, isn't for the better, because if you think that I'll get my heart broken, and you aren't unlovable, you're wrong, because for you I'd go through the worst kinds of torture, and because I love you.

And I don't want the world to see me 'cause I don't think that they'd understand

I know I messed up, and that wasn't my intention. I know what I done was wrong, but I meant to tell you, that I knew you were Moon, I swear.