𝟐𝟐

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''Okay the food is ready, we'll give this to the guys, and you Y/n are telling us all about this when we eat,'' Eri said.

''Or no-''

''No Yukie, not now, I want to savor the gossip AND the food,'' Kaori said.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

We laid the food out on the counter, and I never want to do that ever again. It was just so many tall guys trying to push in front of others. Me and the other managers managed to sneak past and steal some food, it was the best thing I've ever eaten. Food really does taste better when you made it yourself with the help of friends.

We managed to get a table all for ourselves in the corner so Tanaka, Nishinoya and Yamamoto couldn't be even more annoying than they already are.

''Y/n, Yachi. THESE ARE THE BEST VEGETABLES EVER OH MY GOSH.'' We thought that Yukie was about to say that they're too salty, or that there wasn't enough salt.

Yachi looked like she was about to start foaming at the mouth. I laughed to myself, I felt kind of bad.

''Looks like it's Yukie certified, good job.'' Mako laughed, we agreed, but it felt weird to have the attention just on me when the other dishes were much better, like the curry that Kiyoko made.

''Yeah but these vegetables are just...vegetables. I have to make them all the time for Mori. I think that Kiyoko's curry is much better.'' Yachi was quick to agree.

''I think that all the food is great, but do we want to talk about the food or Y/n's situation with Kenma??'' Eri asked, the question I've been dreading. All the girls turned to look at me, ''Y/n you don't have to tell us if you don't want to!!'' Mako said.

''Alrighttt, so basically, on my first day Mori dragged me to practice, so I asked him why I couldn't go home,'' I paused, I was still salty about the situation. ''So he dragged me to the front of the clubroom and he told me that he signed me up to be a manager, and I kind of broke down, I ran out of the school, but I left my jacket, so Kenma ran up and gave it to me and walked me home, that's how we met. And then he added me to the team group chat. That's the first time we met.''

The girls just looked at Kenma, who had to get his PSP taken away by Kuroo so that he could eat. ''Dam Y/nie you didn't even have to prove to the guys that you're capable, you already have KENMA running after you.'' Kaori said. I mean if you put it like that I kind of did.

''I think from then on he started to walk me home, and we became friends, but like everyone that's close to us is telling us stupid crap like 'Oh my gosh, just get together' but like, me and Kuroo made a bet, that if me and Kenma don't get together by the end of the Shinzen training camp, bus ride back included, I get to quit being a manager. If he wins, I have to be a manager at Nekoma until I graduate. The bet doesn't mean much, though. My best friend made me promise to not let the bet dictate my relationship with him.'' I blurted, it was nice to think that it actually happened to me and wasn't a good dream.

''Oh my gosh Y/n, that says alott, please tell me you aren't finished?'' Eri questioned, I nodded and continued.

''Anyways, Mori dragged me to the third years' sleepover, and Kuroo dragged Kenma, THEY LOCKED US INTO A CLOSET TOGETHER.'' I whisper shouted, they all audibly gasped.

''Hold on, I'm not finished, I had a nightmare, and he was able to calm me down and we woke up with Mori taking pictures of his hand around my waist and sending them around.'' I said, I didn't think Yachi's jaw could possibly drop even further than before, but it was actually possible.