𝟐𝟔

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''Y/n wake up, you've been asleep for the entire lunch hour, we have five minutes left, but you should probably wake up now.'' I hated whoever that person was who woke me up, especially if it was someone other than Mori or Kenma, but it was Kenma, so I didn't mind.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

My stupid alarm went off, and I thought it'd be a good idea to wake up an hour earlier to do my hair. It was a great idea. I was having the worst hair day ever. There were small knots everywhere, making my hair look messy, and they hurt like hell to brush out. Not to be melodramatic, but I had tears in my eyes.

''Y/niee are you okay? You keep on like, how do I put it? Being a crybaby and squealing IN THE MORNING. If your hair is misbehaving, again, just let me brush it.''

I gave him the hairbrush, ''Okay I'm sorryy, but school photo day is TODAY, and my hair isn't cutting it, DO YOU SEE THESE KNOTS ON MY HEAD, KENMA'S GOING TO THINK I'M UGLY.''

Nope, I'm skipping practice again today. I shoved some hair products into my school bag and sat on my bed when he started to brush the knots out.

Flashback:

Mori came running to my room because I was screaming. When my mother brushed my hair, she would never be gentle.

'Ma, can I have a go and try brushing Y/nie's hair?'' She nodded and gave him the brush. ''Of course Morisuke, I have to do something work-related anyway.'' She usually just made Mori take care of me. It was kind of weird.

Everyday, he'd make my lunch, do my laundry, help me with homework. I promise that from now on, I'll make sure to study without his help, so he has more free time.

A few minutes later, he finished brushing the knots out, and told me to hurry up and get changed out of my 'nasty ass, childish ass' pyjamas.

They were cute, and stars were anything but childish. I changed into the Nekoma uniform, and yesterday after school I made a few alterations, just to suit me a bit more. I started to do my makeup, making sure it looked good with the flash on.

I stepped out into the hallway after trashing my room to find my favourite lip gloss and coat. The hood had to do some thing, when Mori stopped me.

''Y/n you're really lucky if you get away with that.'' He gave me the most sassiest look, looking me up and down, and he was probably referring to the black hoodie I was wearing. I shrugged my shoulders and went to the bathroom so I could style my baby hairs and brush my teeth.

We left the house, and we started to walk to the tree, where we were meeting Kenma and Kuroo. As soon as we arrived, I took my headphones off and sat down on the bench, under the tree.

I looked straight ahead and there were two cats there. One was a small calico cat, and the other was one that had a h/c coat of fur all over her. I took a few pictures and sent it to Kenma, with the caption 'us<3'

Me and Mori finally saw them in the distance, kind of like the end of a western movie where the cowboy rides off into the sunset, on his horse.

I pointed it out and he laughed, and we kept on adding to the joke until we couldn't breathe and Kenma was standing right in front of me, confused.

''Y/nie come on lets go,'' He held out his arm and pulled me up. I was still laughing like crazy so I was just leaning on him until I stopped laughing and I explained why me and Mori were laughing like psychos.