𝟐𝟖

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

A few minutes later, we arrived at the tree where we met in the mornings the cats sleeping on the bench. And then another 15 minutes later we reached my house. ''Hey Y/n, wait a minute.''

He ran up to me and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before running off. I was in utter shock. I sprinted to my door and unlocked it before texting nearly everyone I knew about what just happened.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

I took off my shoes and jacket and looked out of the window, making sure that he left before shouting. ''MORI GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.'' He heard, sprinted down the hallway, and jumped over the stairs. ''WHAT!?''

''He kissed my forehead. Like just before I came in.'' I said.

He gasped, and his jaw dropped. ''Y/nie, tell me all of the details before I implode. HE. THE KENMA. KISSED YOUR FOREHEAD.'' He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the kitchen before pushing me onto a chair. He dimmed the lights like we were in some stupid police investigation.

''Okay, Miss Yaku. Or should I say Mrs. Kozume? What led up to said kiss?'' He asked. He somehow got a hold of a hat, a coat, and sunglasses. What is wrong with him? ''So I went over, we played video games.''

''Y/NIE NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT BIT, GET TO THE GOOD PARTS. Shit, I need to stay in character.'' He said, I was really concerned for him. Why on earth is he playing dress up.

''What character? Anyways, he went to go get us a snack, hoe came back with a whole PLATTER. SO THEN, HE SAID HE WAS TIRED AND BEFORE FALLING ASLEEP ON MY SHOULDER HE WAS LIKE 'Oh I guess the roles are reversed ' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.''

''SHUT UP. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. CONTINUE.''

''SO THE CUTIE FELL ASLEEP, ON ME, AND AFTER AN HOUR HE ENDED UP ON MY CHEST I SWEAR. SO I TEXTED THE MANAGERS' GROUPCHAT AND WHEN I TELL YOU THEY WERE NO HELP.''

''EWW DON'T CALL HIM A CUTIE Y/N.'' He was mortified, I didn't feel bad, he needs to suck it up. ''I'LL CALL HIM A CUTIE IF I WANT. THEN, HIS PARENTS CAME HOME AFTER LIKE FIVE MINUTES OF HIM BEING AWAKE. AND NOW THEY THINK I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND.''

''NO WAY.'' He screeched.

''YES, WAY. SO THEN HE WALKED ME HOME AND HELD MY HAND. AND THATS WHEN HE KISSED ME.'' I saw tears in his eyes, he is so dramatic sometimes. I got up from the chair, awkwardly, and ran up to my room, texting Mika first, then the rest of the managers.

Y/niee !!

MIMI

HE KISSED ME

OKAY IT WAS A FOREHEAD KISS

BUT YK

HOW WAS YOUR ANNIVERSARY??

8:37 pm

mimimimi

WOAHWOAHWOAH

that is a lot to unpack.

IT WAS GREAT Y/NIEE

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

LIKE HE TOOK ME OUT FOR A PICNIC

IN THE PARK, AND HE TAUGHT ME A BIT

OF VOLLEYBALL. IT WAS PERFECT.