𝟏𝟑

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

Coach Nekomata comments on how it doesn't matter how strong you are, and that the person loses is the one who lets the ball touch the ground first. So hearing that, Kenma receives the ball and it goes towards the back of Karasuno's side, which is wide open.

Nishinoya and Hinata try to go after the ball, but they don't get to it in time, and it lands in.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Their blonde coach, who I've learned is called Coach Ukai like his grandfather, who had a rivalry with our coach, coach Nekomata. He says that even though there were no mistakes, they still had to try harder for the next practice match, and turned around to wink at coach Nekomata.

Hinata then calls for a rematch, and our coach agrees. Karasuno then proceeded to lose the next two matches. I bid Kiyoko and Yachi goodbye, even though we exchanged numbers.

Kiyoko told me that she'd make a group chat for just us managers when they got back home. Before Karasuno left, Daichi and Kuroo shook hands and were over all, they were being really passive-aggressive.

I saw Mori with a grey-haired guy and I went up to greet him, as I tried to get to know more of the team, because after all, the school used to have a great relationship, and I might as well be on good terms with everyone on their team.

''Gosh, Daichi and Kuroo are being incredibly weird, kind of like robots, it's weird.'' Mori commented, I come behind him and scare him, and his friend seemed intrigued by my presence.

''Oh I'm so sorry I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Y/n Yaku, his younger sister,'' I turned around to point at Mori, but he had already left.

''Ohh so you're the infamous Y/n. I'm Sugawara, but just call me Suga for short.''

I wondered what he meant by 'infamous', but I quickly forgot about it, when Mori appeared out of nowhere and scared me back.

They continued to talk about the training camps which were coming up, because Karasuno had been invited this year.

They were the only ones that seemed like they were having a somewhat normal conversation. I would've talked to Kiyoko and Yachi, but they were busy planning a route back home to avoid traffic.

I started to walk back home with Mori, but the walk was silent as we were tired. ''That was fun, right?'' Mori asked me, to which I agreed, It was fun and I made two new friends, so I was over the moon.

''Are we nearly there yet?'' I asked.

''I don't know, why don't you use your eyes.'' Mori snapped.

I looked up from the ground and I saw our house, with all of the lights turned off, the rotting flowers, the broken picket fence and the overgrown vines, which made our house look like no one lived there, like it was recklessly abandoned.

We should take a weekend to fix up the garden. ''Hey Mori, I know we're both tired, and I come up with stupid ideas and you come up with even stupider answers, but should we use this weekend to restore the garden? And maybe we could invite some of the team? Only if you want though.''

Flashback:

I heard the door to my bedroom open, and I could distinctly make out my mother standing over me. She shook me awake, while her hair was hovering over my chest and all I could smell throughout the house was the aroma of the pastries she had just taken out of the oven mixed with the scent of her jasmine perfume she got for her birthday.