𝟏

''Get up Y/nie, it's your first day of high school,'' Mori said while shaking me awake.

''I thought I had one more day'' I groaned before sitting up.

I got up and began to change into my uniform. I put on my underwear before I put my tights on slowly, and then my white collared button down. It was already so uncomfortable. I left the top button undone, and then I tried to put my tie on before calling out to Mori.

''Mori, can you tie my tie for me,'' I asked, handing him the tie. He took it from me and in five seconds, it was tied and it was around my neck.

''Thank you!'' I called out, to which I didn't get a response.

To finish it off, I put my black sweater vest on top, it irritated my skin slightly, but I'd get used to it.

I went to the bathroom to do my hair, and I decided to just detangle it and leave it down, I hoped it'd be fine.

''Y/n come on, we have to leave.'' Mori shouted. I had just gotten a text from Mika, but I didn't have enough time to answer it so I grabbed my school bag and we left the house.

I stepped outside and the cold air was making my face sting.

''This journey is really long, how do you do it?'' I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders, but soon after we arrived at Nekoma.

We were met by a really tall guy, and if he wasn't wearing his uniform, I'd probably run away as far as my legs could take me.

He appeared to be around 6'4, give or take, and his grey hair paired with the most indescribable cat-shaped eyes that stared right into mine.

He quickly started to speak, leaving no time for us to greet him.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if you could get me to the classroom I'm supposed to be in, class 1-4??'' He asked.

''Hey Y/nie, that's your class, why not show him?'' Mori suggested,

''But Mori, I don't know where I'm going either.'' I muttered.

''I'll take you two there.'' Mori offered, to which we accepeted.

Mori was walking to our classroom, but it seemed like he was running instead with how fast he was going.

''Sorry that he's walking so quickly, I don't know why. Oh and before I forget, I'm Y/n!!''

''Nono don't worry about it, I'm Lev! You have such a cool name!!''

While Lev and I were slowly falling behind, I instantly noticed that every time we passed a poster of the volleyball club, his eyes lit up and he slowed down to look at the poster for a longer amount of time, it looked like he was interested in the posters with the middle blockers.

''Do you like volleyball?'' I asked.

''Yeah, I never played though.'' He said, sulking.

''You totally should!! You're like really tall, so it's perfect!'' I replied, trying to cheer him up.

Mori slows down so we don't lose him, and after five minutes we stopped outside of a classroom. ''Okay kids, we're here, have fun.'' He said.

I gave him a dirty look, before he went off.

Lev opened the door before finding his seat on the piece of

''Hey, Y/n tell me about yourself, if we're going to be friends I need to know something about you!'' Lev exclaimed.

"What would you like to know?" I asked.