𝟏𝟎

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''Shut up you idiot, but he kind of is, if I think about it. But I'd never have a chance with him.''

''You never know.''

''Well, I already do.''

''Trust me, coming from a guy-''

''Shut up Apple, your advice won't help.''

''Yeah, yeah.''

I lost count of how many times Mori told me to shut up before he threw me out of the window.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

It was finally Wednesday, but also the day Lev had to come over so I could help him study for our test at the end of the week. When we left the school grounds and Kenma noticed, he was visibly pissed.

Mori reassured him that Lev would stay with him and not annoy me or Kenma. All four of us reached my house, and we bid our goodbyes to Kenma, and that we'll see him tomorrow.

''LEV TAKE YOUR DAMN SHOES OFF. YOU WILL NOT TRACK MUD, DIRT, OR GRASS INTO THIS HOUSE.'' Mori yelled at Lev, and he immediately took his shoes off and apologized. They wouldn't stop talking to each other so I had to drag Lev upstairs.

''Great, Lev what'd you need help to study for?'' I questioned, setting up my books, and beginning to print a few practice papers for both of us.

''Everything,'' He replied, ''I might as well stay over for dinner because I already know it'll take a while.'' I messed up, why'd I accept, he should've just kept on begging me. Mrs. Suzuki would've forced him back into his seat either way.

''MORI, LEV IS STAYING FOR DINNER TONIGHT. COULD YOU PLEASE GO TO THE STORE SO YOU CAN GET US WHATEVER YOU CAN, I'LL COOK IN RETURN, THANK YOU, LOVE YOU!!'' I could hear him sigh, but he got his keys and drove off.

After an hour and a half, Mori arrived, with maybe too many things, but I thanked him and began to start cooking; sure I wasn't a chef, but with step-by-step instructions I could do it. After an hour, I finished cooking curry rice with stir-fried vegetables as a side for Mori.

''MORI, LEV IT'S FINISHED,'' I yelled. It was silent, and when those two are together and it's dead silent, it's going to end in trouble.

I searched the house and found them, wrestling each other to the floor. I took a picture to send to Mimi when I had the chance. ''Mori, Lev WHAT THE FUCK. I leave you guys for an hour so that I can cook dinner AND YOU END UP FIGHTING.''

I stopped shouting at them to see what video game they were fighting over, which they hadn't even begun because they were fighting over which character they were going to use; ''Both of you, get out, out of the house, out of the neighbourhood and take a volleyball, Lev I'll pack you your dinner and some extra. Mori go get your dinner from the damn convenience store across the park. Your dumb fat ass can get some when you come home.''

''Why can't I get dinner,'' He whined ''I'm your brother AND YOU MADE MY FAVOURITE;'' He whined ''Lev let's go since Y/nie hates us and doesn't want us here.'' Lev helped Mori up and went downstairs.

Before they left, I handed Lev a plastic bag with two containers, one with the main course and the other had the vegetables. They put their shoes on and left before I went back to the kitchen to pack me and Mori's lunches for tomorrow.

I went upstairs to go back to studying for the test, but the possibility of the Shinzen training camp stopped me. I was too excited because of the chance that other schools would be there, meaning that there could be other managers whom I could have fun with and run errands with.