𝟗

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

Before I realised it, lunch began and Shibayama invited me to eat lunch with the rest of the team, I hesitantly accepted.

I don't think I've ever been so nervous before but I guess that It'd be awkward because of what happened previously.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Me and Shibayama began to walk over to the clubroom when Lev caught up to us.

''Y/nie, Yama, wait upp.'' Lev called out.

We began to slow down so that he could catch up, without spilling his food.

''I genuinely cannot be bothered to see the rest of the team, can we walk around for like five minutes?'' I urged.

''And what are the rest of the guys going to say?'' Lev asked.

''We could say that we came with you to the canteen, and the line was taking a while to move.'' Shibayama suggested.

We started roaming the hallways, finding the most childish things to take pictures with, Shibayama managed to convince Lev to take a photo hugging a tree, all three of us arrived at the clubroom in tears.

''My my, what happened this time?'' Kuroo sighed, he was tired of our antics, and everyone could tell.

I held up my phone to show him he photo of Lev, and he started cackling, snatching my phone out of my hands and showing everyone. Most of which, didn't react, or smirked. I guess it was funnier in the moment.

I sat down with Lev and Shibayama, enjoying my lunch when Kenma randomly sat down next to us. ''Hey Y/n, can you help me with this level as well?'' I nodded, putting my lunch away.

The level wasn't too hard, after all, I did help Mori beat all of the levels, and I vividly remember how easy it was.

Flashback

''Y/niee, can you help me with this level as well?'' Mori asked me. I have some homework I need to finish, but I could use a break. I got off of my chair, walking to his room. ''You're doing my homework to pay your debt off?''

''Did you learn something new at school?''

''Yes, I'm exceedingly proud of myself. Did I use that right?'' I asked him.

''Yes, you did. Good job. Now hurry and help me beat the level.'' I looked over his shoulder, and he managed to beat the level after a few tries.

He handed me his phone and I managed to complete the level on my first try, which took me about 20 seconds.

''Wow Y/nie, how'd you do it?!''

I shrugged my shoulders. ''I don't know, it was pretty easy. Now do my homework.''

''Gosh Y/n, your homework is so easy.''

''That's because you done it two years ago, you already know how to do it. I don't.''

After lunch, Mrs. Suzuki announced that we would have a test next Friday. Everyone simultaneously groaned and whined, which was understandable, but some people like Lev specifically; were overdoing it.

He asked me to help him study, which I denied. many times. Until he went on his knees, that's when I accepted, it was humiliating, especially in front of the entire class. I'm so thankful that Mrs. Suzuki snapped at him and told him to get back into his seat or he has to clean the classroom after school every day for the rest of the week.