𝟐𝟕

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

Soon practice finished, and Mori left swiftly after changing back into his uniform. ''Okay Y/n be good, don't make a mess, just be a good guest overall!!'' He shouted from the school gates. I'm a good guest, I think?

''Calm down Y/nie, there's no way in hell that you could be a bad guest, now come on.'' He said, before grabbing my hand and leading the way to his house

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

We started to walk to his house, and I saw the same two cats from the morning. ''HEY KENMA, LOOK!! It's the same cats from this morning !!'' I crouched down and petted them both, I wished I could keep them as pets. ''They look like us so much good Lord.'' He took his phone out and took a picture of me petting the calico cat. I'm guessing he sent it to the group chat since my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I got back up from the ground and dusted myself off. ''Aww, I'm going to miss them, bye kitties!!'' I waved to them as we went back to walking, and he chuckled at my response.

We soon arrived at his house and he took out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. I waited for him to go inside, but he didn't.

He stepped to the side and gestured for me to go in. ''Ladies first, right?'' He asked. I snickered at his remark and thanked him before going inside.

''Where should I take my shoes off?'' I asked, he pointed to the shoe rack near the kitchen, I have no idea why they were there. Easy access from all rooms I guess?

We went upstairs to his room, and he changed it a bit, like taking the LEDs off, and the bed being right in front of the TV he had.

''Hey is the TV new, I didn't see it last time I came here.'' He nodded, while setting up the console for the game.

''What game do you wanna play Y/n?'' He asked, and if I'm being honest, I don't know. ''What aboutt, Mario Kart?'' I suggested. He was fine with it and handed me his spare controller. It looked and felt new and it was f/c, so it was great.

At the end of the first round, the screen came up, saying that Kenma won, which wasn't fair, because he picked one of the good characters and I picked the one I thought looked the most cuntiest, which in my defense, is a good enough reason for the game to be rigged so that I could win.

''Hey I'm going downstairs to get snacks, is there anything you want in particular?'' I shook my head, sure there was something I was craving, but I didn't want to be a bother. He came back upstairs maybe twenty minutes later and there was a platter right in front of me.

I wanted to cry, everything looked so good. There were drinks as well, but I just took a bottle of water. I hated soda, they make my teeth feel funny after I finish the can. ''You realise that you didn't have to go through all of this trouble for me, right?'' I asked him, it seems like so much trouble to go through.

''I know, but I wanted to. Plus it wasn't that hard to cut up vegetables and fruits, or placing some crisps in there.'' He muttered. I felt kind of bad since I wasn't really that hungry, but I still ate some apple slices from there.

He grabbed his controller from his bed and sat right next to me, like shoulder to shoulder. I've sat next to him before, and I accidentally slept on his shoulder, by accident, twice; But it felt weird this time. He laid his head on my shoulder, but this time I tensed up. ''I guess the roles are reversed this time around Y/nie.'' He mumbled, before falling asleep.