𝐄𝟏

a/n before we begin !!

thank you for all of the support i've received so far, and i'm so, so thankful for the new friends/ mutuals i've made along the way, but this is the first extra (of many, if i'm even bothered to write them)

oh and, some extras might be joined into one, just because they are short.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

୨⎯Right after their date !!⎯୧

He walked me back to my room, and I hugged him goodbye, pretending not to hear the giggling coming from the room.

''Tonight was nice, thank you.'' I said. I gave him one more quick kiss so he could leave and so I could open the door.

The lights were off, and they looked asleep. I tip-toed over to where I was sleeping, but before I knew it, the lights turned on and everyone was looking at me.

''Details, now,'' Yukie demanded. She opened her bag and pulled out what seemed like a truckload of snacks and drinks, she kept on going while the rest of us looked at her in awe.

After a few seconds she was done, she started to push the snacks to the middle while making us sit in a circle, like we were still pre-k.

''So.. Where should I start from?'' I asked, rubbing the nape of my neck and giving the girls a sheepish smile.

''From the very beginning, where else?'' Kaori replied. The girls were all growing impatient, so I just said the first thing that came to mind.

''We're dating now,'' I blurted before I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth, I thought it was a mutual agreement between me and Kenma that would keep our relationship secret just for the time being.

''WOAH, WOAH, WOAH,'' Yachi said, repeating herself, constantly. Kiyoko had to step in, ''Y/n don't just give us that much information, elaborate, I think we're going to-''

''WE'RE GOING TO EXPLODE, JUST TELL USS,'' Yukie whined, earning her a punch from Kaori. ''Yukie, shut the fuck up, your loud ass mouth is going to wake up everyone in this building, then everyone is going to know something happened, and knowing us, we're going to accidentally let it slip, so shut it.'' Kaori threatened.

Yukie sighed before grabbing a bag of Cheetos out of the pile, and she managed to demolish the entire bag within seconds of her opening it, we all gave her a look of disbelief, or rather a look that said 'How the fuck did you manage to do that.'

''What?!'' She asked, but continued to open another packet of Cheetos she bought.

''Nothing, but anyways, I was walking to where we met up last time, and we hugged, okay nothing important, but I kissed him.'' I didn't realise saying that would earn me a few gasps from the girls, which I just ignored.

''Was it a kiss or a kiss kiss,'' Mako asked, Eri nodding while she was snacking on some mochi she found buried in the pile.

''A kiss kiss, but, we were walking around the school, holding hands.'' I explained, I tried to make sure that I wasn't leaving any details out, the time we spent together tonight felt so short, so I tried to make it longer.

''Come on Y/n, you didn't spend the whole evening just doing that?! There's no way you guys spent nearly three hours just walking. Are you not tired,'' Yukie asked, Kaori shot her a dirty look.