𝟑𝟖

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''Why are we still in the kitchen if dinner is ready?'' I wondered.

''We actually have no idea,'' Eri responded

''We should eat our dinner here tonight,'' Yukie suggested.

None of us thought it was a bad idea, so we just took our tray, filled it with the food, and sat down to eat on the cold, hard, vinyl floor of the kitchen.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

''Y/NN, WEAR YOUR SHORT SKIRT AND A CUTE SHIRT.'' Yukie yelled from across the room, she was holding up different options for what I should wear. More time passed, and she was holding up different options, the skirt was always the same, whether it was with a low cut and cropped shirt, or just a regular t-shirt.

''YUKIE I DONT KNOW, WHICH SHIRT!? AND WHY THAT SKIRT?? I GOT MY HEART SHATTERED IN IT.'' I wailed.

''YUKIE, Y/N, SHUT THE FUCK UP,'' Kaori shouted, at the both of us, she sighed before finishing her sentence. ''Y/n, your skirt is packed already, and after today, it won't be known as that skirt you wore when you got your heart broken into a million pieces, it'll be the skirt where you got your heart fixed by your prince charming.''

Yukie and Yachi started to tear up. ''That was beautiful Kaori.''

''Yachi there's no need to tear up if it's the truth. Y/n, do you need Mako to take you there?'' Kiyoko asked.

I shook my head, ''I'll be fine, thank you though.''

''Y/n are you ready? You check that your makeup looks good, your hair sits the way you want it to, you have perfume on?'' Yukie asked. ''Oh and take my hoodie, it covers up everything- If you know what I mean,'' Yukie winked.

''Yukie, I can't it's yours.'' I politely declined, but she insisted.

''Y/n, this isn't even mine-''

''EW IS IT BOKUTO'S?!'' I shrieked, accidentally throwing it across the room, but luckily, Yachi caught it, and placed it back in my hands.

''NO. When I was a first year, I was given this same, exact hoodie by a third year manager at the time, and she told me I'm going to need it, especially if the main reason I was leaving the room was to see a guy. I refused, and after, I left the library with hickeys all over me. I had to take the walk of shame all the way to our room. She also told me to pass it on when another girl needs it, and I finally get to do that, after years of hoping I could do that for someone.'' I could see a tear slip from her eye.

''Yukie, are you okay?'' Eri wondered.

''I'm proud of myself, I've found a successor.''

''You're being dramatic Yukie.''

''No I'm not Kaori, leave me alone.'' Yukie whined.

''You definitely are!! I remember how hard we all laughed at you.'' Mako teased. ''If I remember correctly, you thought your life was over, and you sobbed the next morning because you couldn't cover it up.''

''I'd say you have me from now on, but like, it's your last training camp here.'' I added.

''Y/n. We love you, but if you or Yachi bring that topic up-'' Kaori threatened, until she was cut off by Yukie. ''That's a taboo topic, we don't want to leave, but we're glad that you're next in line for the hoodie.''

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞|𝐊. 𝐊𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara