𝟑𝟎

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

I didn't know what else to do, so I got back into bed, opening my phone and that's when Mori's message came through.

Mori !!

Sorry Y/niee I can't pick you up

tonight, you're going to have to

sleep over.

7:39 pm

Speak of the devil.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

''Y/nie wake up, my parents already know you're sleeping over, and it's time for dinner,'' Kenma said. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes until I saw weird colours and patterns. ''Can you give me my bag, I need my hairbrush,'' I asked.

He threw my bag across the room and I caught it before it hit my head. I rummaged through it for my hairbrush and tried to detangle it where possible.

''I'll come down in like a minute or something, why don't you go first and make conversation with your parents.'' He gave me a thumbs up and walked out of the room.

I got up and looked in the mirror, my mascara was so horribly smudged so I wiped it off and made myself look more presentable. After thirty seconds of my attempt to get it off, I realised it wouldn't get any better. I sighed in disappointment and went downstairs.

''Y/n darling!! You're back. And thank God it's a sleepover, there's no way you can go home in this horrible weather.'' His mother said I was happy to see her again. When I got to my seat which was coincidentally in between her and Kenma, she pulled me in for a side hug.

''Haha, yeah I'm so sorry for the inconvin-''

''Y/n sweetie don't be ridiculous, I'm just happy that there's a girl at this dinner table and that it's you.'' I smiled at her statement and suddenly a plate appeared in front of me.

I looked up to see Kenma, so I smiled at him. ''Thank you,'' I said.

His father was pretty quiet but still tried to make conversation with me. ''How was school Y/n?'' He asked. ''It was good, thank you.''

It was usually Kenma speaking with his parents until he said something that made their heads turn in my direction. ''Y/n how come you came here to study? There are much better things you can do in this area for a date y'know.'' His father said.

I could tell from his tone that he was curious, but I didn't even know myself.

''I overheard from two of our team mates that her and a few other guys had a chemistry test this Friday, so I offered to help her,'' Kenma said, his father hummed in response. It was so awkward I wanted to die.

Finally, everyone finished their food. We still sat at the table, I don't know why. His mother cleared the table, and I offered to help her. ''Y/n, sweetie, don't be absurd. Just go upstairs and Kenma will get the blankets and pillows out for you.''

''Okay!'' I said. I gave her a thumbs up and went up the stairs, Kenma behind me. ''Soo, where are the blankets and pillows in question.'' He shrugged his shoulders, I could tell he was tired, so I didn't want him to be annoyed because then rest of the night, and the morning would be incredibly awkward if he was.

I folded and laid my uniform next to my bag. ''Crap, I don't have the correct textbooks for tomorrow,'' I muttered. ''Oh, you can use my old ones.'' He said, handing me the exact ones I needed. ''Thank youu.''