𝟐𝟑

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''Just wondering, is that why you're so scared of falling in love with him?''

''I guess it is.''

''Listen I'm just saying, if he breaks your heart, me and the girls will kill him.''

I laughed, it wasn't exactly what Mako said but it was still nice to hear it again, ''I think that before you guys manage to even find out, Mori would've already hospitalized him.'' We both laughed at my joke, I mean I wasn't exactly wrong.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

We got up and went back to our room, the silence was comfortable. I opened the door to see that everyone was fast asleep. We laid down and a few minutes passed, I zoned out and turned around.

''Thanks, Yukie, I really needed it.'' She was asleep. I guess I'm kind of happy she didn't hear.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't I was still tossing and turning and the floor was somehow more uncomfortable than before, and it was too early to start making the food.

I'm sure that no one else was awake. I got up, and took a few coins from my coin purse and went to the vending machine. I felt queasy and light headed, so I made sure to grab the sandwich and some water.

I heard footsteps behind me and I hid on the opposite side of the vending machine. ''Y/n it's just me.'' Oh it was just Kenma.

Well at least I had some time with him before the guys had to go practice and play each other like a billion times. ''Couldn't sleep?'' I asked, he shook his head.

''Did you get any?'' He asked, sure I slept for like two hours, but I doubt that counted. ''I couldn't sleep, I don't know why either, I was too exhausted.''

He hummed in response, ouch. ''I'm sorry to hear that Y/n, wanna walk around the school and talk for a bit, it's just us that are awake right now. My videogames were getting boring and I like talking to you.''

I nodded. We started to walk and my arm was hooked around his, why am I sleepy now? We got up to the rooftop after walking for like ten minutes.

He spotted a bench and we walked over there, and without me thinking, I put my head on his shoulders and slept. It was so peaceful, the weather was great, the sun was warm and there was a gentle breeze.

I could feel Kenma staring at me, it seemed like he was never in this situation as his body tensed up. ''Y/nie get up, we have to leave.'' Kenma urged, I just wanted to sleep the entire day, but I had to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for him and the rest of these idiots.

I arrived to the kitchen with the rest of the girls circling around me. ''Y/N UNLESS YOU WERE WITH KENMA THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE LATE.'' Yukie whisper shouted. ''I was with Kenma, I couldn't sleep, so I went to get food, and boom!! He was there, so we went up to the rooftop and without thinking, I slept with my head on his shoulder and I got woken up.''

Their mood lifted instantly after hearing what happened, except for Kiyoko's, ''Y/n we were scared, you know. I mean we all assumed that you were with Kenma but at least leave a note next time, Yachi nearly puked.''

I immediately apologised to everyone, especially Yachi, I didn't want her to be so worried that she can't concentrate on more important things.

We began to cook the food, everyone just giggling and talking about whatever, and I swear I could hear someone gasp, and another telling them to shut up.