𝟑𝟑

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

We all left the dining room, and began to run back to our room. I never really noticed how weird the hallways looked.

They seemed like they went on forever, and that the walls were slowly closing in. I dismissed it, after all, walls can't really close in, can they?

After what seemed like an eternity, we reached our room where we slept. I nearly passed out from exhaustion when I laid down on the floor, but I got up and went to shower.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Kiyoko cranked the music up that was playing, but not loud enough so that the guys could hear.

''WHAT DO I WEAR?!'' Yukie said she was beginning to get stressed before I found a cute shirt to match her jeans and hoodie.

''THESE!?'' I held up the shirt and she took it from my hands, ''YES. PERFECT Y/N. THANK YOU. AND YOU'LL DO MY MAKEUP, RIGHT?''

''OBVIOUSLY, SIT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE READY.''

She sat down and I started to do her makeup as I was the only one who wore makeup.

I finally finished and she looked beautiful. I made sure to add some extra powder, just in case it was needed.

''Y/n, Yukie doesn't need all of that powder.'' Kaori quipped, ''Not unless they're going to f- Never mind. It is needed.''

''Yukie, pucker up.'' I said, holding up the lip stain. She made a childish duck face and we all laughed.

Mako was able to find a location, that no one at the training camp would be able to find, the library.

The library was pretty much a tourist attraction, it had rows and rows filled with books from all types of genres, ranging from phycological horror to the cutest romance ever- according to Yukie. ''In my first year, I went there to read, and cram a bit, I saw Bokuto there and that's when we really got to know each other.''

''But weren't you guys on the same team?'' Yachi questioned.

Yukie nodded, ''Yeah we were, but I never really got a chance to talk to him, he'd always practice.''

Yukie sighed, it looked like she was reminiscing about her first year.

''Mako you're one hundred percent sure no one will find us, see us, or hear us? Especially late at night?'' She said, everyone could tell that Yukie was worried that it would be risky, but Mako reassured her.

''I swear, plus the guys would be focused on volleyball, so they'd either be sleeping, practicing, or eating. We're the only girls here and the adults who're supervising us won't care if you're in the library, at night, where there's a massive possibility of you studying.'' Mako replied, I don't know why Yukie was so worried but it'd be fine.

''Mako make sure Yukie gets everything documented!!'' Kaori said. Mako winked at her before leading Yukie to the library.

Even though only an hour and a half passed, we were getting impatient waiting for an update, until she barged in.

It looked like she was hiding from someone.. or that she was hiding something from us.

''Hey guys..'' She greeted us, covering her neck. Her lip stain was smudged too.

''Yukie.. you made out with him didn't you?'' Kiyoko questioned.

''I'M SORRY OKAY!? But yeah, and he gave me a HICKEY. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!'' She screamed in distress, while pointing at the bruise on her neck.