𝟏𝟗

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

We finally arrived home, and it was quieter than usual, they had a business trip across the country so they had to leave, they went straight from Greece. Mori just sighed, I could tell he was disappointed.

''I'm going to my room,'' I said, I was mad at everything, and I don't know why, I don't think that me and Mori would ever be a good enough reason for them to stay and work here in Japan, or just closer to us.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

''Y/nie wake up.'' The sun hadn't even risen yet but Mori was dragging me off to practice, early.

I got up from bed and went into the shower. Showers are great, no one will bother me even though there isn't anyone to.

I stayed for a while, to calm myself down after that sleepover, it was fun, but I don't want to go back there again.

I'm not used to being surrounded by a loving family, even if it's someone else's. I'm used to everyone being in their own world, we would all sit at the dinner table together, but even then it was silent. Maybe my parents ashamed, and I hope they are.

I didn't want to go to school but I just kept telling myself to make it to Friday, and then I'm free for a short while.

The Nekoma training camp was soon, and the boys had to prepare for it, hence why we're going early. ''Y/N. STOP. GETTING. LOST. IN. YOUR. THOUGHTS.''

I totally forgot that we were in somewhat of a rush. ''I'M SORRY, OKAY?!'' He started to scold me, again. ''I think every time you say that you're sorry for existing I'll bring up something embarrassing, in front of everyone.''

I was about to apologise before remembering what he said, and I was probably going to die if he ever opened his fat mouth.

Mori stepped outside, followed by me. The cold, morning air hit our faces. I plugged my earbuds into my phone and put on my playlist, after finally arriving.

We went to our respective club rooms to change into athleisure. Mori pulled out the keys and unlocked it.

I went in, and no matter how many times I'll step into it, no matter how many things I put up on the wall to decorate, it'll always be empty. It will always be just me in this room, no one else, until the school year ends.

I began to change into the clothes before my phone buzzed, who on earth would be texting me this early in the morning? I picked up my phone to read the contact name. It was Kenma.

Kenmaa:

Could you tell everyone that I

won't be at practice today?

thanks

7:29 am

I left him on read, and met Mori inside of the gym, he was setting up the nets, and got the cart full of volleyballs out, the sane ones that Lev knocked over.

''Mori, Kenma said that he won't be at practice today.'' He hummed in response, I wonder why, was he sick? I guess I could go visit him after school today. Soon everyone started to come in, one by one, Lev being last.

''I'M SORRY THAT I'M LATE, I GOT DISTRACTED BY A BUTTERFLY ON THE JOUNREY HERE.'' Everyone burst out into laughter, this happened before, but it was with a cat, not a small insect. Kuroo told him to get to practice, and he did just that.

Soon school finished, and it was boring, why wouldn't it be? Practice was starting, but it was dull without Kenma. I think that after it finished, I'll go to the store and buy him some soup and see if he's fine, I wish I could help him catch up on school, but I doubt it.