𝟏𝟖

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''A-Are you sure? I mean, don't you value your sleep?'' I asked he was fine with it.

''Yeah well, I value you more, I can sleep whenever, wherever. You're not immortal, and we might not be able to meet up, or see each other when we grow up.'' Oh. Okay sure, I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, and if he is my first love, we'll manage to meet again, somewhere, someday. We'll find our way back to each other, I hope.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

I heard the closet door open, and a few cameras, the flashing lights really hurt my eyes so early in the morning.

''Y/N. KENMA. WE ARE SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.'' Kuroo bellowed, I think Kenma threw his pillow at Kuroo's head, and missed, by a lot.

I finally realized what was happening. The third years were standing there, Mori's jaw pretty much on the floor, Kai just chuckling to himself and Kuroo was recording with cackling.

Kenma's hand was around my waist. ''What? She had a nightmare and she tried to wake one of you guys up, but she woke me up instead and we just played Roblox, she somehow got into an argument with Bokuto, and I had my hand around her waist so she felt safer, big deal.''

''IT IS A BIG DEAL KENMA!? YOU NEVER EVEN LOOK IN A GIRLS GENERAL DIRECTION, LET ALONE SLEEP IN A CLOSET WITH ON AND HAVE YOUR HAND AROUND HER WAIST AND MY SISTER TOO?'' Mori shouting at ten am, was horrible, but what was even worse was that Mori was still examining the photos they took of us, and sending them to Suga

''Y/niee this is scandalous. oops my finger slipped and I accidentally sent it to Mika and Suga. Oops?'' Kuroo started to laugh uncontrollably, and Kai gave us a slight smile. We're done for, especially at the training camp.

''Anyways, for today, we've decided that we're going to have a baking competition, because why not and I've already bought all of the ingredients yesterday!!'' Kuroo said, he was so excited for no good reason.

I knew that he had something to say, just something to make it even worse. ''Buttt there's teams!! Since Yaku nearly burnt this damn house down back in our first year, he has to be the judge, anyways the teams are: drum roll please... me and Kai, and that leaves Y/n and Kenma.'' He turned around to whisper to Yaku.

''Dude this is going to be so awkward for them I kinda feel bad.'' Yaku laughed to himself, ''Don't, Y/nie is just going to pretend it never happened, Kenma on the other hand? He'll do the same, but it won't be brought up unless it's life or death. I can't believe they still deny liking each other.''

They both laughed while me, Kenma and Kai were getting the ingredients and equipment out. ''So what're we baking?'' I asked.

I looked at what was on the table, but there was a lot you cold bake with flour, sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract. ''Well, anything, but only with these main ingredients, so you can't add like, I don't know say baking soda and powder. But, you can get food colouring, cacao powder etcetera.''

I sighed in relief, he mentioned food colouring and cacao powder, with the other things, we could make red velvet cupcakes, but I don't think Kenma be any help.

''Kenma I swear it isn't that hard to make vanilla buttercream.'' I kept on lecturing him, but he was so slow when mixing the stuff together. I had the mixture all ready, I just had to dye it red. ''Kuroo where on earth are the cupcake liners.''

''What cupcake liners.'' He asked, visibly, evidently confused. ''The ones for the cupcakes Kuroo, but if you have parchment paper we can use that.'' He muttered.