𝟐𝟓

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

He got off, and soon me and Mori arrived home ourselves, our parents still not home. I was exhausted myself so I went up to my room, and closed the door behind me, I climbed into my bed, and gosh I missed it.

Shit, I forgot to give Kenma his shirt back.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

''Y/nie, up up up, we have school,'' Mori started to shake me awake. I felt the bed shake. This fat ass will be the death of me.

''Nooo I'm tired Mori,'' I groaned. He took my arm and pulled me off the bed. I winced in pain as I landed on my knee. He cackled and I really wanted to get up and just bitch slap him.

I got up, slowly and began to get into the shower, I had to rush so it was only fifteen minutes instead of the usual thirty.

I put on my lotion and got my uniform on. Today was not a good day so far. No amount of makeup could save me from how bad my eyebags and dark circles were.

The uniform looked weird on me as well. Sure I always hated how I looked in it, but when I looked in the mirror, I just didn't look like myself, I didn't feel like myself. I was exhausted, so I just shoved all of my makeup into my emergency kit.

I'll just go to the bathroom during practice and do that. Or I could just go into the equipment closet, set up my mirror and use my phone flashlight as the light source. Technically, I'm still at practice.

Me and Mori got out of the house, and I forced him to double check that he locked the doors, and shut all of the windows.

We began to walk to school, the gentle wind hitting our faces. It was calm, and peaceful until Mori opened his mouth.

''We're walking with Kenma and Kuroo from now on.'' I groaned, yes I have fallen in love with Kenma, but the wind makes me look all funny, especially my hair

My makeup wasn't even done yet, he can't see me like this. ''Whyy, I look so bad.''

''Y/n shut your mouth, you could wear a trash bag and Kenma would still be head over heels for you.''

''Even after the way you texted him that one time?'' I visibly cringed just thinking about it, I'm never asking for his help ever again.

''It wasn't that bad Y/n.'' He replied.

''It was atrocious. What the hell did you mean by 'I got to go nice talking to you' now he probably likes me less, like I'm the type of girl who only asks for notes and isn't interested in the actual person.''

''But you look like an overachiever.''

''Or a nerd.''

''Or another thing to brag about to everyone.''

''Or someone that doesn't know what fun is.'' I argued.

''That's because you don't know what fun is.'' He retorted.

''Yes I do Mori.''

''You have a crush on a guy who barely runs, and when he does, people are surprised. Why do you even like him,'' He asked me. ''I'm not trying to be rude, okay maybe I am, but he's not living. As in he is alive, but he isn't living his life to the fullest.''

''I ask myself that every day if I'm being honest..''

''I'm throwing tomatoes at the wedding Y/n.''