𝟏𝟔

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''Oh fuck you're right Y/n, I'll see you soon.''

''Yeah yeah, goodnight.''

I climbed back into my bed and drifted off to sleep. It was the best sleep I've gotten in a while.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

''Pack things that are cute and comfortable, Kenma is going to be there, you don't want to look like a bum.'' I did exactly that. I packed three of the cute lounge sets I bought when I was with Mimi, an extra pair of pyjamas, they were long-sleeved because I didn't want to be rude and ask for a blanket.

I packed the emergency kit, because the only people in Kuroo's household that would have a bottle of micellar water would be his sister or his mother and I don't even want to be there, let alone talk to Kuroo's family.

''MORI WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO PACK I'VE PACKED PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING, ALL THE NECESSITIES AND WE'RE GETTING SNACKS ON THE WAY THERE,'' I yelled across the hallway.

He yelled back, ''I'LL COME OVER AND CHECK, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CHARGER TOO, KUROO WILL FORCE EVERYONE TO GO TO SLEEP EARLY BECAUSE WE'RE GOING OUT TOMORROW BUT EVERYONES JUST GOING TO BE ON THEIR PHONES AS SOON AS HE FALLS ASLEEP.''

He started to walk towards my room and started to rummage through my bag, ''Maybe if we manage to lock you and Kenma in the closet then you guys can stay up longer, but don't blame us if you're tired.''

''I'm forcing everyone to stop for coffee then.'' He laughed at my response, ''You're lucky if Kuroo will even let you look at coffee, sneak some Red Bulls in.''

Oh. Well it'll be fine. We got our bags and put them in the backseat of Mori's car. He put his stupid playlist on and since it's his car, it's his rules and his music.

It was what? A minute drive to the store. We went in, buying tons of snacks, and a six pack of Red Bull. ''Ma'am weren't you here a few days ago? But thank you, come again!!'' I turned around to see that same cashier, and I nodded, while giving them an awkward smile and leaving the store.

I went up to Mori's car to wait for him to unlock his damn car.

He needs to stop spending so much time picking his snack out when everyone knows that he'll offer us so much that he won't get any for himself. He came out and unlocked the car, I opened the door to the backseats and took the Red Bull and shoved it into the middle of my bag, so he couldn't feel the metal cans.

I placed the plastic bag full of junk food next to our bags and closed the door, I got into the car and he drove off, with his dumb playlist still on.

After another 10 minutes we finally arrived. Kuroo's house was simple and clean, but it had an odd, comforting feeling to it, something I've never really felt unless I was with Mika. The lights were on and you could hear everyone getting along and laughing, something that never happens where I live. ''Mori I don't like this weird feeling in my chest.''

''The feeling of their family getting along?'' I nodded, ''I felt it when I came here for the first time as well, you'll get used to it. You'll be jealous but that's life.''

From that day, I swore to laugh and spend as much time with my family as I could. ''Go ahead and knock, I'll be there in a minute.'' I went up the three steps to their door and knocked. And waited. I waited for maybe 30 seconds, but it felt like forever. Kuroo opened the door and shouted at the others.