𝟐𝟎

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''Can I say that I did it in a friendly way?''

''What is wrong with you!? Of course not. YOU KISSED HIS CHEEK. Yet you're still telling me that you don't have even a small crush on him?''

''I- Yeah I do. But it's probably because I'm making up some random version of him in my head. And he doesn't like me back, I don't expect anything out of this crush.''

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

The car ride back was so much fun, it wasn't awkward or anything, but I felt homesick, which was weird because I was home. We pulled up into the drive way, when my phone rang. It was the volleyball group chat. I got inside and ran up to my room to see what my new issue that I had to resolve was going to be.

Nekoma volleyball club

Kuroo:

Just letting everyone know that

we're going to the mall tomorrow

at 12 pm

it's just shopping for athleisure

before the training camps so that

everyone has what they need.

and yes Kenma, you can stay

home, you're too sick and I

don't want to be infected

8:30 pm

Oh how I hate anything to do with the team outside of school. It was just pure chaos, but the mall didn't seem too bad. I could also run off, or maybe tell someone to cover for me.

I started to get ready for bed early, which is weird because I took a nap at Kenma's earlier, I think I just wanted to get it out of the way.

My skin was super irritated, and I don't know why, if any product touched my face it stung. I just left it, hoping that it would be fine. I went into the shower, and that seemed to calm it down. Apple hasn't been online for a while, and I was just too tired for some reason, so I drifted off to sleep.

''Y/n get your dumbass up, we have to go to the mall with the team, and to answer your questions, no Kenma won't be there he's still horribly sick. And you can't visit him, you need to come.'' I groaned, I didn't want to be there, I'd had to stay with Lev, Shibayama or Mori because they were the only three that I knew of enough for it to not be so awkward.

''Why can't I just stay homee, I already bought everything like months ago when I had my girls day with Mika.'' I whined, I mean I wasn't lying, and I was in no mood for the chaos my team created wherever they went. Strangers would probably think they need to be on a leash.

I got dressed into a casual outfit, and only put mascara on, my skin wasn't any better, and I didn't want to irritate it more.

We finally left the house, and the drive to the mall was what? 20 minutes. We finally arrived and saw everyone over at the dumb sports store. ''Shut up Lev, these trainers are so much better than those ones.'' Kuroo said, while giving him a dirty look, and pointing at another pair of shoes.

I just laughed at their stupidity, they were both ugly. Or maybe I was just in a bad mood because he wasn't here, at least I could be grumpy with him if Mori dropped me of at his.

It was so boring, but finally after God knows how long, we went to the food court and no one bought anything from that store, we just wasted our time.

I was about to throw up, I was too full because I ate a big breakfast just so I had more money for cute clothes, makeup and jewellery. I am just a teenage girl after all. I bought more than enough money for a few things. "I'm not hungry, I'm going shopping for girly stuff, so there's no point in coming with."