𝟑𝟏

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

I answered the questions, and I managed to put so much pressure onto the paper, the led snapped. Everyone around me looked at me, worried. I don't think they've ever seen me so stressed out.

I was ecstatic when it finished. ''Y/n are you okay, you looked really stressed out during the test?'' Shibayama asked. ''Yeah, don't worry about me!!'' I said. I rushed off to practice while Shibayama and Lev were talking, about me. They were just worried I guess.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

It was finally time for the Shinzen training camp, it wasn't too early, but I was still tired. ''Y/nie you have everything right? DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ABOUT SPARE SHIRTS. If we get a repeat of last time...'' He said. I could barely remember what he was saying, I was in that state where I wasn't awake or asleep.

''Yeah yeah, whatever.'' I waved him off so he could just, go away.

We left the house, shortly after. Mori was being even more extra than usual. He brought a whole suitcase.

''There's no way that's needed Mori.'' I commented.

''Yes it is. Now hurry up, we're meeting up with Kenma before seeing the other guys at the school.'' He quipped. I sighed as the wheels on that box started rolling. They were making so much noise on the pavement, I wanted to rip my ears off.

We finally reached the Sakura tree, but it was only Kenma. We walked up to him, and I sat next to him, before Mori gave me a stern look, that said 'Get your dumbass up, we don't have time for your shit.'

''Hey Kenma, where's Kuroo?'' Mori asked. Kenma shrugged his shoulders, ''He's already there. Apparently he had to help the coach prepare everything.'' He mumbled.

''But that's my job, I could've and should've done it instead of him.'' I said.

We started to walk, and I began to notice things that weren't there before. Like a bench, or some trees, but then again, I wasn't really familiar with this area.

We finally arrived at Nekoma, and the walk sucked. I was in a state where I wasn't awake or asleep. The only thing that kept me awake was the sound of the suitcase's wheels rolling on the floor. I was too tired to complain so I just sucked it up, plus I didn't have enough energy to do anything.

I dragged myself to the bus, greeting the members who were already there. I took all of the bags that they brought with them, and placed them carefully in the boot of the bus, making sure that they wouldn't obstruct anything that was important in case of an emergency.

One by one, everyone got onto the bus. Somehow, they all remembered their unassigned, assigned seating plan, except this time, I sat next to Kenma, and Mori sat next to Kuroo.

I placed my head on Kenma's shoulder, but I was awake for too long and I wasn't tired anymore. I got my phone out, and and opened Spotify to play some music.

I gave Kenma one of my earbuds and we both listened to our playlist. The one we made when we were bored, it had all types of music, from all eras.

The ride was silent apart from hearing every guy snoring. I remember there was a sharp turn, and Yamamoto woke up screaming. Everyone laughed at his stupidity, before he started to get fired up and yell at everyone, who just ignored him, as they somehow all fell asleep again.

I tried to distract myself from my own thoughts, I just couldn't get away from them, no matter what I done. The red hat and flashlight I saw in my nightmare, and in real life worried me as well. I tried to brush it off, saying it was just a weird coincidence.