𝟐𝟏

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''I'm backk'' I said, I wasn't happy to be back, but there I was. I looked around to find where I put my bags from the makeup store, just to see them on the floor and Kenma sitting where they were.

"I thought you were incredibly sick, especially from yesterday." He shrugged his shoulders, "Medicine exists Y/nie, and I wanted to see you."

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

The weekend of the Nekoma training camp began, and I forgot to pack. So I had to rush, I'm going to start packing months ahead of trips.

I didn't know what to put into my gym bag, so Mori just gave me a checklist and I followed that. It turns out I did a pretty good job. We left the house, making sure every window was closed and every door was locked.

I left the house, with Mori trailing behind me. We put our bags into the boot of his car, and then got into the actual car, and I sat in the passenger seat, as per usual.

''Y/nie get in the back, we're also picking up the Kuroo and Kenma. So Kuroo's taking your seat and you sit in the back, trust me it'll be less awkward'' I gave him a disgusted look, I don't know why. I complied and moved to the back seat.

Ten minutes later, We arrived at Kuroo's house, and he was trying to drag Kenma out. ''Kenma get in the backseat, that's where Y/n is sitting.''

Kenma saw me in the backseat, and gave me an awkward smile, did I do something wrong?

''Yeah I know she is, but remember when we were at the mall and I kinda said that to he-'' Kenma looked like he was about to die of embarrassment, just thinking about what he happened.

They got into the car, Kuroo smirking at Mori's playlist, ''Same playlist since our first year good God, Don't you ever get bored??'' Mori snickered at his sarcasm ''Yeah, but I never get bored of these songs.''

Kenma just waved at me slightly before getting his PSP out of his bag, I smiled remembering the night we spent in the closet. I was about to see his username until he tilted to screen so I couldn't see. Weird. We spent the car ride listening to that awful playlist.

I opened one of the snacks I bought, and someone needs to tell me why Kuroo and Mori both done that stupid cupped hand so I could give them some of my food. I gave them some because Mori would've made me walk the rest of the journey.

I was zoning out before I heard Kuroo, again ''Wait what do you mean that you haven't told her like nothing about the managers?!''

I was curious to see what Kuroo was complaining about because he never does. ''What's the problem, I'm so confused.'' It was probably bad but I still asked.

''Okay well your brother hasn't told you shit about the managers you'll be meeting. You guys will be like best friends after this weekend. But anyways, Fukurodani's managers, Yukie and Kaori; Kaori is calm, peaceful, she's calm and super optimistic. Yukie is pretty much the opposite, hide your snacks because she'll steal them. Kaori will force her to pay you back so don't worry.''

He tapped his chin like five times, as if he were some stupid philosopher, ''Mako is super nice, and Eri is super friendly, so you'll be fine. Plus Karasuno's managers will be there, so you will have friends, don't worry.''

We finally arrived and we lined up against Karasuno for some odd reason, Nishinoya and Tanaka thought that some random steel tower was the Tokyo tower, when I say that Kuroo was cackling, I think that he was about to faint.