𝟑𝟐

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

''You brought a suitcase, you don't need my help. And it was super early in the morning, I'm well rested now.'' I groaned.

''I'm just joking Y/niee. But if I get sick I expect you to make those vegetables every single day at this camp.''

''Yeah yeah, whatever.''

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

After all the teams have arrived at the camp and settled in, Karasuno starts their match with Fukurodani. They try to utilize what they've been trying out recently, yet they all fail.

Coach Nekomata was lecturing us, saying that as crows, the players are going through a stage of growth, using the strengths of the players around them. Everyone except for Tsukishima, only doing the bare minimum.

Fukurodani wins, and Karasuno is forced to do the penalty, which is running up the steep hill.

Soon after, all of the matches concluded, and while the guys were showering or practicing even more, me and the other managers were already beginning to make their dinner.

''What are we making todayy,'' Yukie said enthusiastically while skimming through the cookbook.

''Man, I seriously don't wanna cook,'' I complained. I tried to find the rice cooker, but I couldn't and I hit my head on the cupboard.

Mako was able to get it out for me and I began to make the rice. ''Why on earth do they eat so much rice, especially Nishinoya.''

''I have no clue. So what's with you and Kenma Y/nie?'' Eri asked.

''I totally would but I forgot where I left off. ''

Yukie replied, as soon as I finished, ''IT WAS WHEN HE KISSED YOUR FOREHEAD.''

''She's right. The team was getting out of control. I'd never wish it on my worst enemy.'' Kiyoko said.

''It was horrifying.'' Yachi added, she wasn't exaggerating, I saw a video.

Soon after we were just making fun of the guys, mocking them and their mannerisms.

Yachi mimicked Nishinoya's reaction. Kiyoko helped her by being the support, and imitate Tsukishima, who was just there, scoffing. Yachi held onto her shoulders and done a handstand on her.

''I remember Bokuto finding out. He still knows you as 'the dudette who apologises for breathing.' and he was screaming, doing cartwheels, everything, celebrating for you and for Kenma. Akaashi had to tell him to calm down before the staff would complain.'' Kaori explained.

I tried to hold my laugh in, but I couldn't. That was such a stupid reaction for something so minor.

We finished cooking after a while and we sat down at one of the tables.

''Okay so before the forehead kiss maybe a week and a bit before, my stupid makeup wouldn't like.. do it's job,'' I paused, taking in a deep breath before continuing; ''HE DONE IT FOR ME. Blended my concealer and everything.''

''NO WAY.'' Yukie yelled before slapping her hand over her mouth.

All of the guys were staring at us.

Eri managed to choke on her food, Kiyoko and Kaori stopped eating and gave me a shocked look. Yachi had tears in her eyes.

''Y/N I SWEAR. IF YOU'RE SAYING ANYTHING UNHINGED THE WAY I WILL PERSONALLY COME OVER AND SLAP THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU.'' Mori yelled, across the dining hall.