𝟓

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

I hated how I was the only one without a tight-knit friend group. Everyone had settled in and found their other half.

I'm guessing that mine will forever be Apple, even if I'm not his, but that's perfectly fine.

I haven't been able to play with him recently, but it's alright, I don't need him. Sure I want him, but I can't have him. And that's the worst part.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

mimimimi

get ready for girls' day !!!

we haven't talked in what seems

like forever.

and i miss you soso much!!

8:30 am

I left her on read, I didn't know what to say. I mean, I'm still here, breathing.

I got out of my bed, and walked over to the bathroom. I began to turn the knobs, so that the temperature was scorching hot, stinging my skin. I began to shave my body, it was like an eraser rubbing out strokes on a piece of paper.

I then started to wash my hair, making sure I got every single strand on my head. Sure it took me a while to detangle, but after the shower, I felt rejuvenated, I felt like I was reborn, maybe I could get out of my bad habits and catch up on my schoolwork, and start talking to Apple again, after what? A week?

I dried myself off, and put on a simple outfit. I felt pretty. no i was pretty, maybe it was my glowing skin, sure it had a couple problems, but I ignored them, because at the end of the day, they can easily go away, and they probably won't be here on other important days. Plus, it's the consequences of sleeping in my makeup, every single day of the week.

I started to apply some makeup, but not too much, just to cover up the acne, and a little bit of blush to add some colour to my face.

I finished my makeup off with a pair of fake lashes, the natural ones, of course. I want to wear the dramatic ones. They're so cool, but I just don't have the confidence to wear them.

I don't want to care about how I look, I'm only hanging out with Mika, but there's always a few thoughts lingering in the back of my head.

I'm only with Mika, she's seen me at my worst, she held my hair back when I got food poisoning and was puking all day, she doesn't care how I look.

I went to the bathroom again. The air was humid. I was there for a while, but I had to grab the products I needed for my hair, a small cup of water, the smallest hair ties I could find, and a brush.

I parted my hair in the middle, and took the first inch off the front. I slicked it back and secured it at the back with one of the small hair ties I found in the bathroom.

There was a sudden knock at the door, and Mori opened it. Mika. She ran upstairs to hug me. I know that she knows that I hate hugs, but she knew that I needed it.

''Y/niee, I've missed you so much, and tell your brother to stop pestering me about Suguruuu.'' She whined, ''Like I know that Nekoma wants to beat Nohebi but if we're being realistic...''

She dragged me by my arm to her car. We got into her car, with music blasting on the radio.

When we arrived at the mall she forced me to go into a clothing store. ''Y/nie don't you have that training camp at Shinzen high in what? Three months?'' She wondered, ''You need clothes for that, and I mean if there's a special gu-'' She stopped talking as soon as she saw me staring at someone. I didn't mean to be staring at him though.