𝐄𝟐

୨⎯Lev's, Y/n's, and Shibayama's first sleepover !!⎯୧

୨⎯Takes place a few weeks later after the ending !!⎯୧

''Y/nie, when are they coming? Should I make dinner no-'' Mori was cut off by a knock at the door, or a few. I could hear their voices outside so I ran downstairs, opening the door.

''It took you idiots a while, come on!'' I exclaimed, I took them by their arms that weren't holding their bags and dragged them to the living room, where I had already set up the futons.

They placed their bags down and Lev tackled me to the floor. ''Y/N!!''

''GET OFF OF ME LEV.'' I shrieked, he still wasn't budging, and Mori was in the corner laughing at me struggling to get out of Lev's grasp.

''I MISSED YOU THOUGH Y/N'' He whined. Once he got off me, I pulled both him and Shibayama into an actual hug.

''I MISSED YOU TOO LEV, BUT YOU MADE ME HURT MY ELBOW,'' I groaned.

They finally managed to convince their parents after a month to let us three have a sleepover, it took even longer, because they were sleeping over at a girl's house.

''Y/n do you even know how long it took for us to even be able to say your name in our households,'' Shibayama hummed.

''My sister thought we were dating until I made up a lie saying you were dating K-''

''Yeah, well it isn't exactly a lie now,'' I said whispering to myself, but I'm assuming that all three boys heard.

''WHAT!?'' Mori yelled, he was visibly confused, they all were.

''We didn't just miss a chapter, we missed a whole book,'' Shibayama said, still in awe.

''You know what, we're going to talk about this over dinner,'' Mori stated, eyeing me down, before walking away and up to his room.

Me, Lev and Shibayama started to play Mario Kart, I played it so much with Kenma, it was starting to bore me; and I'm guessing Shibayama noticed.

''Y/nie are you okay? Usually you're like super invested in Mario Kart,'' He asked.

''Or any video game,'' Lev said, finishing his thoughts.

I tried to switch the subject, and I succeeded. ''Are you guys hungry? It's nearly dinner and I should start preparing it now.'' I asked. The game finished, me in first place, Shibayama in second and that left Lev in last. I got up and started to walk to the kitchen.

''Sure, why not,'' Shibayama responded, while Lev just started whining. ''I thought we were playing video games and ordering take outt. I even brought money to pay you back.''

''We were going to, but the app isn't working.'' Mori stated, he started coming down the stairs, he looked like he was getting ready to go out. ''I'm going to the convenience store, are you guys coming?''

We all quickly put our shoes back on, and Lev grabbed the money he was talking about earlier, before he quickly ran out the door and tripped on one of the first steps.

''Oh my gosh,'' Shibayama said, in shock. ''They're just stairs, how could you trip on them Lev.''

''LOOK AT WHERE YOU'RE GOING LEV,'' Mori shouted, scolding Lev, but he was also beginning to laugh, while I was standing right behind him. He nearly dragged me down with him, I stepped back just in time though.