𝟐𝟗

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

I don't think that he's the type to go to second base.. but here we are I guess. ''What is wrong with you Mori, I think I'd rather you go send everyone another email essay thingy like you did when he kissed me.''

''I already done that Y/nie.. Maybe put your phone on do not disturb... right...now. And in my defense, it really isn't my fault I have such a big mouth.''

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

It was the day of the date, and also a stupid Thursday, meaning that my chemistry test was tomorrow. On the bright side, I get to see the girls again in two days time.

So after a few minutes of begging both Mori and Kuroo let us go, they let us go early. Except we actually had to study otherwise Kuroo would tell Kenma's parents and he somehow needed proof, we just ignored him.

''No funny business Y/n remember Kuroo is right next door, he will tell me what's happening, so watch your mouth.''

''Are you my older brother or my dad?'' I retorted, I mean he was really starting to piss me off. I'm only in high school. What funny business is he referring to?

''Hey Y/nie come on, we're going to get less time to study.'' Kenma called out, I rolled my eyes at the statement and smiled, walking to the school gates where he was waiting for me.

I took his hand in mine and we intertwined our fingers. I heard a camera go off, I knew it was just Mori teasing us indirectly, but we were too happy with ourselves to care. He asked me out on a date and I was holding his hand.

''Hey Kenma look, its the same cats again!!'' I pointed out, he smiled and took another picture of me.

''What? I'm making an album of you and these cats from how often we bump into them.'' He said. I got up, and flattened out my uniform before we started to walk over to his house, and after twenty minutes, we arrived.

''Okay, just go up to my room and I'll be there in a minute.'' He said. I nodded and took my shoes off and put them on the rack. I went up the stairs and down the corridor into his room.

There was a pair of clothes on his bed with a note on top. The note read 'For Y/nie, make yourself at home :)' I changed into the clothes and I laid down on the floor.

I heard him come up the stairs and he swung open the door. ''Y/n what on earth are you doing.'' He said, putting down water bottles and snacks on the floor.

''Every teenage girl needs her floor time KenKen.'' I replied, I didn't realise what I just called him until he went red.

''Are you okay Kenma, you're really red.'' He nodded, opened a window and laid down next to me.

''Why do girls need their 'floor time' it sounds stupid.'' He mumbled, laughing. ''Because it's basically decompressing, and for some reason, my back cracks and loosens up, it's great.'' I muttered. It sounded really stupid, but it was the truth.

After five minutes of us laying down, and talking about our days, we started to study. Textbooks and notes were scattered everywhere on the floor, some even made their way to be stuck to the wall temporarily.

''KenKen do you get this?'' I asked. He shook his head and got up from his gaming chair and sat right next to me and put his head on my shoulder. ''Sorry Y/niee I'm tired.''

''Then make yourself more comfortable go on your bed or something and sleep for a bit.''

''Kinda rude to sleep with guests over.'' He murmured. He took me up on my offer when I said to make himself more comfortable, he ended up with his head on my lap and made me read him everything the stupid textbook said.