𝟑𝟒

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:

He quickly sat up, rubbing his eyes. ''No we didn't it's only,'' He took his phone out of his pocket to check the time, ''Oh shit, you're right, we need to go now.''

He grabbed me by my arm and walked me back to my room, and when I opened the door, everyone was still fast asleep.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Everyone except for Yukie. ''Kenma?'' She asked, I nodded. ''He just took me to the music room, and then the library, it was basically nothing.''

She rubbed her eyes and yawned. ''Hey Yukie, how come you're still tired?''

''I stayed up all night talking to him.''

''So you spent an hour making out with him, and you spent even more time texting him instead of sleeping?'' I questioned.

''Pretty much, yeah.''

''Try to sleep right now, I'll go out and try get you some coffee from one of the vending machines.''

Yukie laid down ''Thanks so much Y/nie- I owe you one..''

I turned around to make sure that we didn't wake up anyone, and by then, Yukie was fast asleep. She looked so peaceful.

I opened the door and closed it slowly behind me, to make sure that none of the girls would be woken up by the sound of the door closing.

I started to walk towards the vending machine, before anyone saw me. I examined the options to see which one would give Yukie the most energy, and that wouldn't suck when it was lukewarm.

I got back to our room, the sun shining through the windows and the thin, paper-like curtains was waking everyone up, one by one.

''Ughh it's way too early for this.'' Yachi groaned, Mako and Eri agreeing with her.

''Yeah way too early, but lets go shower and make breakfast. I feel so icky,'' Kiyoko said, stretching her arms.

We all finished showering, and got ready, sluggishly, before walking to the cafeteria and putting our aprons.

''Hey, where's Yukie?'' Kaori asked.

''She stayed up all night talking to him, I got her some coffee from the vending machine so she could wake up a bit mo-'' I responded, just then, the kitchen door swung open, revealing Yukie standing there, with a panicked expression on her face.

''I'M SO SORRY. I OVERSLEPT.'' She said, apologising again, and again.

''Yukie, tell us everything that happened, from when you came back.'' Kiyoko said, her tone was scary, like she was demanding it.

''Uhm, I'll show you guys the texts soon, but you guys fell asleep, and then the guys fell asleep, so we just flirted, made a few dirty comments, and uhm, we're kinda going to the library again tonight, so Mako-'' Yukie explained, she still seemed tried, so we didn't make her explain more of what happened.

''I'll take you, don't worry.'' Mako responded, winking at Yukie. ''But Y/n, what about you and Kenma?''

''Ugh, I don't know, we're close, like super close, you know, with the forehead kisses and the hearts at the end of my messages, and our study date, but I seriously want to believe he likes me back, but I'm scared.''

''Scared of what?'' Kaori asked.

''The bet?'' Eri added, hoping it was my answer.

''No, no, the bet doesn't mean anything to me, I swear. I'm scared of something, and I don't know what, like I just don't have a good feeling about the whole situation.''