Is this the end?

Ellie's PoV

I sit on and the bed watching Leah unpack the bags to say this girl is messy she seems to be organised here. I smile at her as she unpacks and catch her eye.

"What's got you smiling"

"Oh just the messiest person ever finally being organised"

"Oi cheeky" she laughs back.

"Okay so I think you need to put these theatre gowns on baby"

I stand up and start to undress and get into the gowns laid out on the bed.

"How do I look"

"Wit woo sexy, I think you should wear them on stage"

I roll my eyes at Leah's words . That's when we hear a knock.

"Are you decent" the nurse shouts

"I am"

"Hello so my name is Laura and I'm going to be your midwife. So tell me your expecting twins you both ready?"

She looks at both me and Leah.

"Nope but I'm sure we will be fine" I say feeling a little more positive.

"We got this" Leah says.

"Good. So I need to do so pre op checks blood pressure, height, weight, measurements etc is that okay"

"All yours" I say seeing Leah glare at me as I wink at her causing her to laugh quietly to herself.

I sit on the bed as my blood pressure is checked which is normal, pulse rate up a little but the nurse said that's understandable. She takes measurements of my stomach and my height and weight and fuck me I've put weight on. Next up is a cannula and bloods. Now I don't like the sight of blood so Leah is by my side.

"Your okay keep looking at me"

I do as Leah says.

"God you're so beautiful" I whisper.

"As are you" I smile and kiss Leah softly.

"Wish my husband was a living as you two are maybe you can teach him a thing or two" the nurse says causing me and Leah to laugh.

"All done" I look and the needles in and the bloods taken.

"Wow your good didn't feel a thing"

"That's what I like to hear."

I smile as she potters around. I sit on the bed and Leah climbs in with me.

"Okay so I'm going to let the consultant know your here and send these off shouldn't be long"

I sit back into Leah's arms as we read the text messages off our friends and family and Beth's messages coming through every five minutes.

"God this girl is going to be the death of us. She's going to make our kids cheeky" Leah says.

"At least they will have fun I can see it now both twins running around the pitch after your match chasing Beth"

This makes Leah laugh.

"As long as our name is on the back of their tops and not Beth's"

"Of course baby" I smile.

*knock...knock...knock*

"Ellie it's good to see you again are we ready"

"Hey doc, yes I'm ready as can be ready to meet these two" I say rubbing my belly.