Day Three

Ellie's PoV

The day went by quickly I did the main radio interview and then a few small ones, me and Adele went shopping which is where we bumped into someone I didn't think I'd see till the end of the trip.

"Oh I'm sorry"

I turn as I hear the voice of the woman who just bumped into me.

"Fletcher?" I ask the figure with a good up.

"Ellie....omg....you look" she stops and stands staring at me.

"Pregnant" I laugh

"Yes just a little."

"It's nice to see you your looking well and the music is going well I see"

She instantly blushes at my words.

"So you took a break to start a family how amazing"

"You could say that" I mumble

"Sorry what did you say"

"Nothing maybe we should catch up for dinner. I mean if your free"

"Ellie I'll always make time for you" she says with a wink and there it is butterflies I've not felt in a long time. Fuck.

As we part ways Adele glares at me.

"It's just a catch up don't worry about it"

I smile. We head for food as I seem to always be hungry with baby eating for two is fun though. As we sit down and wait for the food Adele makes a few phone calls where I scroll through social media. I see Leah and Lia again they are closer than they have ever been and I makes me feel like I have a pit in my stomach a little sick if I'm honest.

"Question and with us being like besties and because you have my back I need to know something."

I text the person who I know knows Leah well and even though we met through her she will tell me as she's not one to mince her words.

"Ellie it's late you okay" a text back quickly.

"What's happening with Leah?"

"Nothing she had us round yesterday and she's been training today? Everything okay with you and baby"

"Everything is great, we're both fine, I don't mean that sorry I mean with Lia and Leah, they seem closer than normal"

"I did notice today in training they were close but i don't know I'll keep an eye out for you. Stay safe Ellie"

"I will. Thanks Katie"

I put my phone down and enjoy the food having a laugh with Adele before I meet with fletcher tonight. I text and asked her to come to the hotel so I can chill, being pregnant is tiring.

Fast forward to the hotel

I hear the door knock and I know it's fletcher Adele is having a FaceTime date with her fella tonight sweet I know.

"Hey you"

"Hey found the room okay then in your little disguise" I laugh.

"Hey it's hard these day you know"

"Don't I know it" I lock the door and when I turn I see fletcher sat on the bed.

"Make yourself at home" I laugh.

"So I brought snacks and thought maybe room service"

"Sounds amazing and we can watch some Netflix or a film up to you"

"Sounds good. You look good Ellie"

I smile she always knew how to make me feel good we had been friends for years the odd hook ups Leah hated fletcher and I stopped talking with her for a while.

"Thanks, so do you"

"Thanks so you going to cut the shit and tell me what's happening with you and Leah."

This shocks me I mean how did she know but by my reaction she knows she hit a soft spot as the tears well in my eyes. I sit with her and tell her everything and I mean everything she is one person I can trust and the way she holds me close as I cry makes me feel the safest I've felt in a long time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leah PoV

I don't really hear much off Ellie but I seen her on the radio live so I know she and the baby are safe. Training went well and as I head home I get ready for the chill night I have at lias.

Many people know I don't cook. Well I try but I'm not good at all. I just put on a white top and jogging bottoms. My hair back and no make up. My girls have seen me in worst states so it's only a friendly meal.

"Hey Leah fancy coming over tonight I'm cooking for me and cait"

"Sorry Katie got plans maybe another time"

"Oh right no worries who's got your pleasure of attendance tonight"

"Just going lias she's making tea but I'll see you at training tomorrow"

It's weird I never heard much off Katie unless I'm with el, they become really close but I don't think much of it.

As I head over to lias I text Ellie.

"Hope you had a lovely day with mummy, mamma is out for tea tonight I hope you have eaten, p.s. hope your well Ellie"

I hit send and head in. I mean I still love her and we're trying to sort everything out I think I want us to work but I don't know if I can get back into her good books after breaking her heart.

I stand at the door knocking

"Come in it's freezing" I smile at her Lia is stunning by all means. The food smell wafting through the house.

"Smells delicious" I say taking off my shoes.

Let's say the food was magnificent and better than I could ever do. We sit on the sofa and watch some films it's nice to have a friend to unwind with about everything that's happening. I take a pic of us and post it online.

"Nights in with the bestie

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Nights in with the bestie."

I make sure to turn off the comments. I look happy we look happy. But we're just friends. Right.

Is she the one - Part Two जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें