Best Friends?

Leah PoV

Today I have a day off and I know Ellie does as well. Today is the day we find out if we're having a girl or a boy. To say I'm excited is an understatement. We toyed on the idea of a baby reveal party but we decided on doing it a different way and I'm excited to do it.

"El you ready"

"One minute I said"

So she's moody this morning she has cried twice once over spilling her coco pops and once over running out of toilet paper even though the new roll was next to her. She has also been happy but I guess the hormones are a little everywhere.

I sit in the stairs with my key waiting.

"Good luck today"

"Thanks Lia, see you later"

I smile at the message she just lights up my day and it's a good feeling.

"Will you get up so I can pass"

I look up at Ellie.

"I know it's the hormones so I won't say anything and today is a good day so of course I will darling" I stand and stare at her I see the tears forming again.

"I'm so sorry le I don't mean it" she sobs hard.

I take her in my arms "it's okay I love you always"

"Always" she says

As she walks into the kitchen for her drink I made her for on the go I dn fletcher.

"El needs you, a little hormonal please call her cheer her up"

Now I didn't have fletchers number so the only way was through instagram.

As I head to the car I hear Ellie's phone ringing.

"Hey babe I miss you" I hear and all I can do is smile. Finally a happy Ellie.

As we drive to the hospital the phone call last for half the journey. As soon as the phone goes down Ellie looks at me.

"Thank you"

"Anytime" I take her hand and hold it.

I park up and we head in. We link arms and I feel like I could burst with joy.

"100% a boy" I say

"I don't care as long as they're healthy I know they will take after you anyway. Strong footballer kick on them"

I smile at what Ellie said and I can't wait to see the baby again.

Ellie's PoV

I woke up and my emotions were high. I was happy of course I get to see my baby but I don't know I keep crying and snapping at Leah.

Leah got fletcher to call me and I am so thankful for that. I miss her and even though we message all the time I just want her cuddles. Leah's have sufficed but there friendly.

As we walk in I get nervous. I love not seen the baby in a while and I'm scared I don't know why. But I have a funny feeling.

As we sit and wait our turn me and Leah chat. She tells me Lia is coming over tonight which I don't mind as tonight is movie night and the arsenal girls will be there as well. I tell her I'm okay with her staying the night if needed. She seems shocked but I don't mind.

"Mrs and Mrs Williamson"

We look up and our doctor is waiting. I stand and walk in laying down on the bed.

"Okay so today we see if we're having a girl or boy any preference"

"Boy" Leah shouts she's excited and it's so cute.