The Kiss

Ellie's PoV

The show was incredible the thrill I felt after the performance was what I had missed and the feeling I couldn't wait to get back. I stay standing on the side until fletcher has finished when she runs off stage she runs up to me hugging me tight.

"You were amazing do you know that?" She says.

"It was nothing your the real star" I smile at her my eyes flickering from her eyes to her lips. Something about her right now is so sexy.

"El"

"Yea"

She looks at my lips and leans in I meet her half way. As our lips meet I can't help but smile through the kiss. I felt safe in her arms right now. The kiss was soft, loving and needy all at the same time.

"Let me take you to dinner" she says as we pull away.

"I'd love to but I'm so tired babe"

"Okay how about room service and a movie"

"That would be amazing but you need to go and celebrate with your team Cari"

"I only want to be with you though" I feel like I'm swooning over her. Fuck Ellie.

I wait for Cari as she gets changed she heads us to her waiting car and back to the hotel. As we enter the room she asks if she can take a shower which I agree to and I get changed into my comfies whilst she's in there. When she comes out she now dressed in shorts and a crop top.

"You were amazing tonight" I say softly as she sits next to me.

"Thank you I mean I'm so happy it's over with. I need a break but I have something to tell you"

I look at her a deep pitted feeling in my stomach.

"Nothing bad don't worry, I will be interviewing with you tomorrow at the radio station" I can't help but smile.

"Oh really, well does that mean you can go from here and we can have cuddles" I smile.

I watch her nod her head and bite her lip.

"It also means I get to do this again" she says before crashing her lips into mine. The kiss this time hungry and needy, our hands on each other fuck I want more but I can't. I pull away.

"I can't"

"Sorry"

"No i want to kiss you I do and I'm happy too but I can't push past that right now"

"I understand Ellie don't be silly, we can take it slow." She pulls me towards her into a cuddle.

"I got you" she whispers into my ear.

"Shall we order food"

"Hell yes" and with that we ordered pretty much the whole menu. I felt happy and content. I take my phone out and message Leah.

"Good luck tonight"

I put my phone away and snuggle up and watch the film we just put on.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leahs PoV

I hear my phone in my bag and I pull it out I see Ellie's name and I see Lia see the message as well. I glance to her and she has a small smile on her face.

I put the phone back in my bag and look at Lia.

"Sorry about that I thought it was something serious"

"Don't worry she okay"

"Yes she just wishes me good luck basically telling me not to fuck up"

Lia giggles at my comment.

"I'm sure you wont" she takes my hand under the table and with the other we clink our glasses.

The night goes on and we chat and flirt a lot drinks flow and I'm happy. I'm happier than I've been in a long while. She makes me relax.

Before I know it everyone seems to be leaving and I've drank more than I should seeming as I drive here. I order us a taxi and stand outside with Lia waiting. I see she's getting cold so I take her close to me wrapping my jacket round us both. As she cuddles into me I can't help myself but kiss the top of her head.

"You coming to mine for a drink" I ask boldly of me the drunk Leah talking.

"I thought you'd never ask"

I smile and grip her tighter.

As the taxi pulls up I pay the driver and head inside Lia following close behind. I kick my shoes off and head to the kitchen I need water I vow to never wake up hungover.

"Water, coffee, tea" I ask

"Water is fine." Lia says sitting in the bar stool.

"I really enjoyed tonight thank you for inviting me"

"Lia I wouldn't want anyone else with me thank you for making it so easy"

I walk to her handing her a glass of water. I find myself stood in between her legs. My eyes gazing at her mouth then back to her eyes I know she's feeling the same as she extends her head to meet mine as our lips touch. Her hands find their way round my neck. My hands trail down her body. The kiss passionate and hungry for more. I pull away gently biting her lip.

"I've wanted to do that all night" I whisper.

"Me too"

I smile our heads touching.

"Do you want to stay?" I ask hoping she says yes.

"I'd love too"

And with that we headed to bed. To say it was PG is an understatement we fumbled around we didn't sleep together but we had fun and I didn't feel guilty as I did in the past. Maybe I'm moving on.