Day One

Ellie's PoV

So the time arrived and I left Leah the two weeks have begun and I feel I need to trust in the process that Dr Karen has applied for us. Leah waved me off and she looked sad. I messaged Amanda to check in on her for me and she agreed she would this made me feel more at ease. Adele was to be picked up on the way which I couldn't wait to spend my time with my sister as I call her.

I check my phone and see all the replies and comments we have on the announcement, friend family and fans alike. There are a few haters which I expected but I ignore them. As the car pulls up I see Adele.

"Baby girrrrlllll" I scream out the window.

"Ellie belly I missed you" she says as she jumps in .

"So tell me everything that's happening"

I knew she needed to know and she knew what happened with Leah and Alex but she didn't know about the counselling. As we travelled to the airport I filled her in on everything. We approached the airport I put on my head phones and hoodie I try and make myself as small as possible try not to draw attention but I can never help it.

We are rushed through the airport check in and security and are driven to the private plane that awaits us. As I sit and wait to set off I take a picture and send it Leah.

"We're about to fly baby is all snug and safe I'll message when we land"

As soon as it sends Leah sees it and messages back.

"Safe flight, keep baby safe you look stunning"

I roll my eyes.

"Leah the text I send are about the baby not us remember what Dr Karen said"

"I know I'm sorry. Message when you land, le x"

I put my phone away and sit back and relax. This is going to be hard like really hard I knew that but I knew I'd be busy so my mind would be aswell.

A few hours into the flight and Adele tells me about the upcoming two weeks. It seems full on but she has catered to my needs of some rest for the baby. I will have a few photoshoots, tv appearances and radio interviews one is with fletcher which I know Leah won't be happy with but I guess work is work right?

As soon as the plane lands I message Leah that we have landed and I know with time difference this is going to be a struggle but with the rules Dr Karen set us I know the messages won't be a lot.

We head to the hotel and with the travelling and everything that's happening I just want to unwind and we're better than the beach. I get a picture with Adele and instantly post it on instagram.

"Back to work

"Back to work....but first stop where better to unwind and destress from home life than in the US with your bestie."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Leah's PoV

With Ellie gone for two weeks I feel like the house is empty. We bought the house to be filled with love and laughter together as a family but instead I'm sat her alone and sad. I have training tomorrow but right now I feel I need my friends. I text the arsenal close friend group and ask if they will come round. They know I fucked yo but they don't know what's happened since. They agree to come round and before I know it my house if filled with the arsenal girls.

As I sit on the sofa, the girls chatting away Lia walti comes to sit next to me.

"So tell me what your thinking"

"Nothing I guess it's strange to be in this situation"

"But you know you have us....you have me"

I smile at her words. We have always been good friends. Her and Caitlin split a while ago when she got with Katie but they still remained civil.

"I know I do and thank you for that I just need to think about what I want and if me and Ellie are what is right"

"Leah it's been a day, you have training this week and you have to come out on Saturday for Jens leaving party please say you will"

I think about what she's said and I haven't been out in so long. Ellie is away working and I'd just be sat in alone.

"Yeah okay count me in" I smile at her as I do she puts her hand on my leg and stands up. I can't help but feel shocked at the placement of where it was but I didn't feel like I I needed to tell her not to use me as a prop.

"Okay girls Leah is in for Saturday" I hear her say and the girls cheer. As the night draws on Beth turns to me.

"Leah you know Ellie posted on insta and it's blowing up. People are questioning her caption"

I grab my phone and look quickly. She looks like she's having fun but as soon as I read "to unwind and destress from home life" I feel a twinge of anger. Why....why would she post this. People are questioning us and she hasn't defended us at all. I feel deflated like she shouldn't have put that but I can't message her to question it. I need to stick to these stupid rules even if it does hurt us more.

"Dinner and catch up with the girls

"Dinner and catch up with the girls...will always keep smiling"

I know it's petty but I can't help myself. I post almost instantly to my instagram. I mean it's just a post with friends and one with Lia, it's nothing else and I know the fans will speculate but that's all it is, is speculations. Right?