The Apology

Leah's PoV

Okay so Ellie is back today and that means she will be back in the house as I know she doesn't have anywhere else to go at the minute. I also agreed to collect her from the airport and bring Lia. Fuck. How do I mention this to Lia? This is weird right? I start to question myself as I pace up and down the hall way. I need to speak with someone, I try Beth, no answer I try Katie, no answer, I try my mum, no answer I mean what the fuck is happening.

"Jen I need advice"

"Okay go on"

"Ellie is back home today, I told her I'd pick her up, she knows about me and Lia, I know about her and fletcher"

"Okay and what's the problem"

"Well Lia has been staying here, and Ellie will be moving back in, and Ellie asked for me to bring Lia to pick her up so she could meet her"

"Okay to anyone else this would be weird but Leah you're technically still married and getting a divorce. I think if Ellie had an issue she would say. Just don't throw it too much in her face. She will be hormonal and either that or stay at lias"

"Yes okay I'm freaking out .there is one more thing"

"Okay"

"How do I tell Lia Ellie wants to meet her"

"Leah stop being a baby put your big girl pants on that I see every match and ask her"

"Okay thank you, how's America by the way I miss you"

"I miss you too but Leah it's early morning here you woke me up and I have training. I love you girl I do I miss you but your strong your Leah fucking Williamson you can do anything"

I can't help but laugh. "Sorry and thanks Jen. I love you"

"Love you too. Good night"

"Good morning from me" I laugh and put the phone down.

Leah you got this go and tell Lia she will be fine.

At training my mind is elsewhere I'm angry no one answered my calls for one and I think Beth and Katie know this but Lia is here and looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Hey you okay you seem quiet"

"Yes I'm good Lia I need to run something past you"

"Okay" she looks scared.

"El is back this evening and I said I'd pick her up, but she also asked if you would come along so she can meet you"

I can see in lias face she is shocked.

"Erm does she know"

"Yes everything and she's okay she happy"

"Okay erm.....okay yeah I'll come"

Fuck me it was like a weight was lifted off me. I can't help but smile. To say my practice become better after this was an understatement I was on fire.

Ellie's PoV

The plane comes in to land and Adele once again has been off with me the whole flight. I tried to speak with her but nothing. I give up. This girl can seriously test my patience. I told her Leah would be picking me up and she was okay as she drive anyway. As we go through baggage she hugs me tight before she leaves as I still wait for my bags.

"I'm here see you soon"

I see the text of Leah and I can't help but smile.

"Waiting for bags won't be long"