The Show

Ellie's PoV

To say yesterday was a shit show was a low blow on what you could have called it. I didn't go to dinner with fletcher I just wanted some alone time. We messaged all night I had a face time with Leah whilst she was at training and spoke with the girls. She seemed to be carrying the world on her shoulders but after my interview I loved seeing her feel less stressed. I met Lia over FaceTime and we had a quick chat she seems like a lovely girl. I noticed when talking to Leah that we both had our wedding rings round our necks on a necklace and It made me smile.

I fall asleep quite early on and I hadn't heard off adele which was weird but maybe she's just having trouble with her fella.

As the sun shines through the slightly open curtains I am awoken to a bang on the door. I stand up and head to it opening it up to see a fresh faced fletcher.

"Hey"

"So you going to let me in" she smiles

I move and open the door wider for her to come in. As I turn round I go to speak but fletcher cuts me off.

"Let me speak, I missed you last night I wish I was with you but I couldn't get out of the meal, I'm sorry everything is happening like this but I promise you I didn't and would never say anything."

As she's talking she's walking over to me. I look her in the eye I look all disheveled she looks perfect.

"Cari" I whisper fletcher has never heard me say her actual name.

"I believe you. I say wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her into a hug. I feel her grip me tight.

"Thank you"

"Sorry I'm like this you just woke me up" I giggle.

"Still beautiful as ever" she winks at me as we part ways.

"I have to go but I needed to speak to you, please come to the concert tonight" I look at her and smile.

"I'll be there"

"I'll send a car for you be ready for 6"

I nod.

6pm

I'm ready for the night I won't lie I want to impress fletcher so I squeeze myself into a skirt I mean my belly isn't too big from the front i look as flat as a pancake but as soon as I turn to the side my bump shows.

I head to the waiting car not before messaging Adele to tell her I'm out. Which she replies instantly that she's already out and to have a good night. She's so weird sometimes I mean she nice now but yesterday was a total bitch.

I send Leah the picture of me and ask if I look okay. That's when she calls me.

"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to disturb you"

"Don't worry I needed your help anyway."

"Okay hit me with it."

She giggles "okay first off you look amazing where you off too? And second I'm taking Lia out tonight and I don't know what to wear"

I roll my eyes. She knows what ever she wears she will look amazing.

"Okay so first off thank you and I'm going to fletchers last concert. And second you always look amazing what ever you wear but be the dom tonight Leah, win her over wear a suit maybe beige hair down"

"Okay so how much have you thought about me in a suit"

I laugh "don't flatter yourself le but....a lot"