Spa break

Ellie's PoV

It's been a busy few days I feel heavy, I waddle, I feel not sexy in the slightest. I'm ready to have this pregnancy be done with and Leah has been noticing as I may have been a little snappy recently.

"Baby, you need to get ready we need to set off"

"Leah Catherine Williamson do not rush me" I snap back.

"Definitely in the bad books am I" she winks at me.

I just can't keep mad at her, her smile her twinkling eyes as they bare down into me as I try and be angry with her for rushing me.

"God your too beautiful to be mad at"

"Glad I have that advantage" she holds her hands out to me to grab to stand up.

"You look beautiful"

"Hardly I look like the back end of a bus le"

"But a sexy back end of a bus"

"Fuck you" I say laughing.

"So you going to tell me where we are going?"

"Surprise I've packed a bag that's all you need to know."

"So we're staying over"

Leah shakes her head.

"Just trust me" I shrug my shoulders and head out to the car where my mum and Amanda are waiting.

"What are you guys doing here"

"Well we thought we would tag along"

I laugh they're like two best friends I love it.

"More the merrier" I smile and glare at Leah she knows I'm not in the best of moods and adding more people as much as I love them into the mix will be hell for me"

"Be nice" she whisper into my ear as she passes me.

I get into the car and pull the seat belt around me.

"Let's get this party started" I say with a smile on my face Leah's hand placed in my thigh the other in the steering wheel.

Leah's PoV

So to say Ellie has a short fuse would be correct but this pregnant that fuse is about to burn out and it's like treading on egg shells. I know she doesn't mean any of it and I can usually make her laugh once she's had a pop so I just roll my eyes and carry on with our day which I think may just piss her off that little bit more. It's fun.

As we pull up at the spa Ellie instantly recognises where we are. It's a spa she has always wanted to come too but has been unable as they're always fully booked.

"Leah you didn't"

"Oh I did"

El picks up my hand off her thigh and kisses my wedding ring.

"Love you" she whispers her eyes looking up at me.

"I love you too"

As we get out and start to walk in our mothers in front of us Ellie stops me and wraps her hands around my neck.

"You okay" I ask thinking the babies are causing her a little bit of bother

"Oh I'm more than okay you know if our mothers weren't here"

"Yes"

"I'd fuck you in each area of this spa Mrs Williamson"

Instantly I feel myself melt at her words. Tingles is not the word or feeling. Fuck this woman.

"Too bad there here" she winks at me and walks off. I roll my neck and groan a little. I'm in for a really hard day I can tell.

"Good morning and welcome to wellington spa and resort how may I help you today" the lady on the reception greets us.

"Reservation for Williamson plus 4"

"Yes I have you here now I have you booked as a couples spa for two and the two individuals is that correct"

"It is, I was also wondering do you have any rooms available"

Ellie looks at me shocked as does our mothers

"Erm yes I have two suites available one on the west wing of the hotel the other on the right"

"I'll take them both" I turn to our mothers

"You don't mind sharing right?"

"Not if we're not paying" my mother laughs setting off Ellie's mother in a fit of laughter.

I pay for the rooms upfront as well as dinner and I turn to face Ellie.

"Looks like your wish is going to come true" I say watching Ellie fuck me with her eyes and bite her lip.

"Shall we get settled before treatments" I say and as a group we all agree.

Ellie's PoV

Listen to Leah make rash decisions based on what I said turns me on so much. The thought of fucking her takes over my whole body and I want her now.

I walk with Leah up to the room and as soon as the door is closed behind her I turn and on her against it.

"Whoa el"

"You'll be saying more than that in a minute"

I see the surprise on Leah's face but then there is the grin I know all too well. I lean into her and whisper in her ear.

"I think you should let your wife feel just how wet she makes you, don't you"

But before she can answer my hand is in her knickers my fingers slip through her wet folds and my finger deep in her pussy.

"Oh..fuck" she whimpers under my touch. My other hand grips Leah's neck as I fuck her with my fingers faster and deeper.

"El yes"

I can see how much she is enjoying this but I feel like I need to make her squirm make her want me as much as I want her.

I trail my tongue across her neck and up to her ear nibbling lightly. Leah's breathing becoming heavier and her hand gripping my wrist of the hand in her pants. I know she wants to cum but I don't let her. I remove my hand and lick my fingers.

"So fucking tasty" I wink at her before turning on my heels towards the bed taking a seat.

"What". Her face a picture and she looks flustered.

"Come on we need to get ready for the spa"

"But el"

"But el what Leah?" I question.

"Please fuck me"

"Oh I will but right now I want you to be at my mercy and at my mercy is where you are"