Studio and scan

Ellie's PoV

The tv interview went well yesterday and of course it was all over social media about me and Leah having a little dance to my song. I stayed the night at Leah's in the spare room as I couldn't face going to my house and I have a scan today. The final scan. I sit putting my shoes on when I hear Leah on the phone.

"No it was a song that's all...stop getting worked up"

"No I can't see you today el has a scan maybe I'll see you tonight I'll message you....im sorry"

I wait till the phone goes down and I walk out.

"Have I caused you some trouble?"

A small giggle.

"Just a little but nothing I can't handle"

"I'm sorry"

"El don't ever be sorry I'm a grown woman I can handle myself, you mean more to me than anyone so its irrelevant"

I smile at her words.

"Okay so are you ready to see our babies for the last time before there actually here"

"I cannot wait" Leah says with a huge smile on her face. She grabs her keys and literally skips to the car like a kid. Which of course causes me to laugh.

On the way to the scan I get a phone call.

"Hey, yes I'm good I'll be there this afternoon noon, I think your really going to like this song and I've wrote one for myself for you to feature on if that's okay?"

Leah looks at me.

"Yeah do you mind if I bring a few friends along...brilliant see you soon Justin" with that I out the phone down.

"Who was that"

"Justin I told you the other day after the scan I have a studio session with Justin bieber remember"

"Oh yeah, I'm sure your friends will have a good time"

"I'm sure they will I mean they don't know about it yet so I hope they're free but it's not every day you meet Justin is it."

"Oh cool well I hope you have a good afternoon"

I can't help but laugh. Leah is so cute when she's trying to not be jealous.

"Hey le"

"Yeah"

"Fancy meeting Justin?"

"Er yeah of course why would that even be a question"

"Why would you even think I wouldn't invite you"

"So who you inviting"

"Well of course my glam team but I was thinking if you want to invite a few from arsenal id be happy"

"Okay I'll text Beth, Viv, Katie and Caitlin is that okay"

"Fine by me."

Leah's PoV

As I sit waiting for the doctor to come in el lay in the table I hold her hand. I mean she is carrying my babies and I will always love this woman.

"Okay mummies you ready to see your babies on screen before we meet them for real"

"Never been more ready" el says

I can't speak I'm too excited so I just nod like a kid. Why am I so awkward. That's when I see them, the doctor has done it so it's 3d I see my babies faces and tears brim my eyes.